1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best eCommerce Platform for a small business

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Mad Moll, Dec 1, 2014.

1. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The main problem we have with the Inout company is that they spam and spam and spam. If their product was any good they wouldn't need to.

sarahk, Apr 21, 2017 IP
  2. eFusion World

eFusion World Member

Best Answers:
    Magento is the most flexible one among all the open source platforms that are utilized by the eCommerce sites. This platform is equipped with the features that help in layered navigation, multi-shop facilities, advanced search, product evaluations, email list and also CMS for the static web pages.

eFusion World, Apr 21, 2017 IP
  3. pradeep3120

pradeep3120 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It makes the whole process much easy when you have clear idea about your business plan.
    Here i won’t take much of your time and would suggest you the best platform for your e-commerce small business and that platform is "shopify"

Shopify offers every feature a small business needs to sell online, plus an incredibly easy to use interface at minimal price.

It is cost effective and just plain simple to use and there are bundle of features available with shopify which will assist you to make your marketplace more captivating

• It allows you flexible and powerful feature for calculation of shipping charges
    • It supports around 70 payment gateway.
    • Large collection of themes are offered by shopify
    • It offers SEO capability which will help you increase organic traffic for your business.
    • It offers sales apps that help you customize your product list
    • Social-media apps that help you track your followers to see who has converted and who is most likely to convert

You can also integrate other robust features as well through CedCommerce within your budget.

pradeep3120, Jun 8, 2017 IP
  4. buythiscomputer

buythiscomputer Member

Best Answers:
    Do you use Google, the number 1 in the world, as a search engine or another one that nobody knows ?

This is exactly the same question that you have to ask about ecommerce platforms.

If you want to use the Google of online shops, you choose Wordpress Woocommerce. If you like to use ridiculous other search engines, you can use any other ridiculous ecommerce platform.

As simple as this.

buythiscomputer, Jun 8, 2017 IP
  5. sammy01

sammy01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I will suggest magento as your app beacause of the following reasons:
    • It is considered as one of the most popular e-commerce platform in the world.
    • It has simple and easy-to-use features.
    • Presence of effective tools like cross-sells and up-sells that pursue users to buy more products.
    • It also helps in creating search engine friendly URLs.

sammy01, Jun 12, 2017 IP
  6. buythiscomputer

buythiscomputer Member

Best Answers:
    It was popular but now people understands that it is too complicated and useless for the future, so they use Woocommerce.
    There is nothing that magento has that Woocommerce doesn't have, but woocommerce has thousands better functions that magento doesn't have.

buythiscomputer, Jun 12, 2017 IP
  7. sammy01

sammy01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you’re looking for a small online store but you have no real experience of using a CMS, WooCommerce is a great option. However, if your plans include scaling your business up, tightening your security over time, and basically challenging eBay and Amazon in the near future, then the choice is clearly magento.

sammy01, Jun 13, 2017 IP
  8. buythiscomputer

buythiscomputer Member

Best Answers:
    How many people can dream doing something big enough that can justify using Magento ? Just thinking about it is RIDICULOUS.

buythiscomputer, Jun 13, 2017 IP
  9. James Newman

James Newman Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that WooCommerce is the best option for you. Actually, I know some guys who can help you with the project. Check them out at ( webiprog.com ) or just write them at ( ).

James Newman, Jun 14, 2017 IP
  10. expels

expels Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you're just starting out, I recommend shopify. Otherwise, get your own site and own hosting.

expels, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  11. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It would be interesting if you could share your journey, which you have stated that you will do. Another guy on the forum did this thing and his thread was well visited.

MrKing01, Jul 30, 2017 IP
  12. Marcus1289

Marcus1289 Peon

Best Answers:
    For example, I prefer Shopify. But it depends on kind of traffic (mobile and Desktop), number of visits per month, projected income etc. If you looked for the best platform a small business, navigate here: https://medium.com/ecommerce-platforms-research-2018-which-is-the/ecommerce-platforms-research-2018-which-is-the-best-1d63cc873d48. It is really interesting.

Marcus1289, Feb 22, 2018 IP
  13. buythiscomputer

buythiscomputer Member

Best Answers:

if you are not able to install a website, no wonder why you prefer shopify.

Nobody who knows a bit would use shopify.

buythiscomputer, Feb 22, 2018 IP
  14. sh_peterish

sh_peterish Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SQL injection vulnerability in ppc-add-keywords.php in Inout Adserver allows remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the id parameter.

https://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list.php?vendor_id=10067&product_id=17976&version_id=0&page=1&hasexp=0&opdos=0&opec=0&opov=0&opcsrf=0&opgpriv=0&opsqli=0&opxss=0&opdirt=0&opmemc=0&ophttprs=0&opbyp=0&opfileinc=0&opginf=0&cvssscoremin=5&cvssscoremax=0&year=0&month=0&cweid=0&order=1&trc=1&sha=b3a310c17a96022dd3201698076714b89d27ce8d

Agree!! Inout Scripts SUCKS!! I bought from them ultimate adserver (Biggest mistake in my entire life!!!) I asked them to refund my money - Didnt and wont happen:(( - Their script - Ultimate adserver is sooo shity that not even their demo sites are working - Ugly interface and hard to modify - have in mind that this assholes offers customized interface design but this have a cost. My personal advice: DONT BUY SHITTY SCRIPTS FROM INOUT!!!! there are better options on the market such as post affiliate wich is kind of expensive but it worth to pay for if compared with any crap developed by inout.

P.S. Inout bastards asked for my testimonial... but because i was telling the true and they dindt like it, wasnt published on their website. They just post fake testimonials that some lazy indians are writting for them.

https://www.upfan.net/tag/inoutscripts https://www.upfan.net/tag/inoutscripts

https://medium.com/@labmanual.contact

https://plus.google.com/112198345080181200447

https://twitter.com/pguo1

https://www.facebook.com/la.george.9803

sh_peterish, Jun 28, 2018 IP
  15. AlorAP

AlorAP Peon

Best Answers:
    Shopify is awesome for ecommerce. Easy to set up, back end is easy to use (you don't need to be an expert on building websites. They make it as simple as possible for the average person.) Price is good - looking at paying $29 USD a month to keep it running. There is plenty of videos on youtube of people doing step by step videos of building a shopify website and what's necessary to get it up and ready to sell products.

AlorAP, Jul 4, 2018 IP
  16. buythiscomputer

buythiscomputer Member

Best Answers:

yes ! very smart to start paying $29 / month when you having earned anything yet and will probably never.

buythiscomputer, Jul 4, 2018 IP
  17. AlorAP

AlorAP Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting. What about advertising? Is it very smart to spend money on advertising when you haven't earned anything yet because you will probably never sell one?

AlorAP, Jul 4, 2018 IP
  18. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would look into wordpress or shopifly

kb24, Jul 11, 2018 IP
  19. aa kafy

aa kafy Banned

Best Answers:
    if you have little bit coding skill, you can use shopify or magento. But I think WordPress (woocommerce) is the best platform for small business.

aa kafy, Jul 14, 2018 IP
  20. sammy01

sammy01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Mad Moll,
    For a small business WordPress using WooCommerce can be the best choice for you. The only reason for this recommendation is a definitely the ease of use and full control over data.

sammy01, Jul 23, 2018 IP