1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please could you review my website: https://catchitt.com

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Imakeito1, Jun 30, 2018.

Hey all,

If you don't mind taking a minute to review my website; https://catchitt.com I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Imakeito1, Jun 30, 2018 IP
  2. andriusk

andriusk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would change font for "Contact to us ..." in header. It doesn't look modern to me.
    I do not see any point in making popup that says that someone bought something 11 hours ago.
    What's the point of text "FIND OUT WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING..." if there are nothing what customers are saying?
    "ACCEPTED PAYMENTS" doesn't sound natural to me, however I'm not native English speaker

andriusk, Jul 1, 2018 IP
  3. Imakeito1

Imakeito1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I was in 2 minds about the popups and now I've had my suspicions confirmed. The "Find what our customers are saying" is clickable, which takes people through to a page where customers can read reviews, but I guess I could make that more apparent. Good points, well observed, and helpful - thanks!

Imakeito1, Jul 1, 2018 IP
  4. Larry Thibodeaux

Larry Thibodeaux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like your product pages. You gave a good description of the products.
    Loading time was a little slow.
    Images in slide show are not the best quality.
    I would add an opt in to collect email addresses just incase the customers does not take any actions. You can get them to revisit your store later.

Larry Thibodeaux, Jul 1, 2018 IP
  5. Imakeito1

Imakeito1 Peon

Best Answers:

I did my best to get as much info on the products pages as I could, glad it wasn't information overload :). I will take a look at the sliders, I know that people seemed more responsive on the pages that had them on, but for some reason weren't really buying- now I know why! Your suggestions about getting some place to collect emails makes a lot of sense too...at least that gives me a chance to target customers later on.

Really appreciate the sterling advice, thanks Larry!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  6. Larry Thibodeaux

Larry Thibodeaux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Glad I can help

Larry Thibodeaux, Jul 1, 2018 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    upload_2018-7-2_12-26-46.png
    I agree on the contact section - I changed the font to the Roboto used elsewhere in the site, added a bit padding-left and changed the colour to the peachy colour used in the logo and it fits better I reckon.

The site itself looks great but pages like https://catchitt.com/product/neutri...whitening-moisturizer-anti-wrinkle-anti-aging are really long (as is the url, looks spammy as f***), it would be good to have an add to cart or go to top button fixed at the bottom of the screen.

I'd keep the "someone just bought" popup, it can be very effective - however, you should only use it when it's advising of a real deal that's been done. Faking it could lead to reports to your local Government agencies etc.

Your contact page needs to repeat the phone number and email and your business address. I'm not doing business with a new-to-me website when I can't see where they actually are. The whois details do little to reassure me

upload_2018-7-2_12-32-49.png

sarahk, Jul 1, 2018 IP
  8. Imakeito1

Imakeito1 Peon

Best Answers:

This is why I needed an extra pair of eyes, because these are the things I just wouldn't have figured out on my own, no way no how. That Roboto font pops Sarah, great addition and the padding on the logo makes the whole area "flow" better. The peach is an interesting addition, think I'll experiment on the colors, but I have to admit that I do have a sweet spot for that "old gold" color still.

I will certainly reiterate my contact details on the contact form - well spotted. As for the number itself it is forwarded onto me. I do reside, in the UK, but my preference is the American market and it's also close to my supplier. So as much as I'd like to put a UK number up there, I know how off putting that would be to an American buyer, so there's that.

Thanks for help, it's been eye opening. You all have given me so much to chew over, in a good way!