1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How would you better market this health food company?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by KL70, Apr 4, 2018.

I'm profiling a health food company on the link below, in my marketing course and I'd be interested to get feedback from people on how you'd better market them to the public, in terms of getting more people to buy and try it, but only with a $250 000 marketing budget, which isn't much and isn't enough to do any marketing on TV.

They produce green banana flour, that has many great health benefits to normal wheat flour and is gluten free, plus it can be used in smoothies. The flour has no banana taste.

The only problem, is that it's a lot more expensive than wheat flour, so it's a harder sell, as most people only care about cheapness of price. A 2 kg bag costs $36 (Australian) and a 10 kg bag costs $180.

https://www.naturalevolutionfoods.com.au/

KL70, Apr 4, 2018 IP
  2. Chiedo

Chiedo Member

Best Answers:
    Hey KL70,

Everyone's selling healthy alternatives these days. Healthy alternatives to the healthy alternatives.

What makes you different? And don't list the health benefits. Everyone's listing different health benefits.

What makes your company a company people want to identify with.

If I were you, I'd look at sponsorships. Who can you sponsor to get your brand positive publicity?

Maybe even influencer marketing. If people see Justin Bieber eating your green banana flour, the business will come haha

Chiedo, Apr 4, 2018 IP
  3. Larry Thibodeaux

Larry Thibodeaux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    id use facebook and google ads. Then use that information to transition into youtube ads.
    Also try to get other influencers to sponsor you.

Larry Thibodeaux, Jun 29, 2018 IP
  4. djrc3

djrc3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Both people have made good points, I think what Larry said about getting influencers to sponsor you is huge in today's society. If you can get "Instagram famous" people with huge followings to promote your product, that's by far the easiest way to get your company's name/product out there and increase your sales.

djrc3, Jul 2, 2018 IP
  5. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You might want to look into Pay Per click advertising or display advertising.. For PPC look into Bing Ads or google adwords.

kb24, Jul 2, 2018 IP
  6. hardip2057

hardip2057 Banned

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Hi @KL70,

We are in same boat. I've a health blog where I usually publish content and getting average 500 Unique Visitors per month. Some company contact me to sell their products on my blog but I don't know how to start work it. I'll have some meetings with them in the futures. I'm making a plan in which your website (especially product detail page) have given me good idea.

Apart from your website, I loved above entire suggestions which can help boost sales. I most like Influence idea which works really well these days.

Thank you guys for giving me some ways. :) Cheers.

hardip2057, Jul 3, 2018 IP
  7. AlorAP

AlorAP Peon

Best Answers:
    I would hit up Youtube and Instagram influencers in the same industry.

AlorAP, Jul 3, 2018 IP
  8. Ian Murphy

Ian Murphy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use Instagram for this. Ask people, who connect with healthy food, who connect with sport, easier to say, everybody who connect with health, to advertise your product.

Ian Murphy, Jul 3, 2018 IP