1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make more adsense earning with my blog

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by MarketingPlans, Mar 31, 2017.

1. K Prakash

K Prakash Member

Best Answers:
    I write more content but not ranking. Because of this Adsense earning is low. So I think writing only articles will not help you need to focus on Google ranking

K Prakash, Jun 8, 2018 IP
  2. Andrew141

Andrew141 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I made $12 the other day from my blog for the first time, so I'm not an expert either, but I think I can offer a bit of advice if you're willing to listen.

The way I'm doing it right now, I'm more focused on getting traffic through just having great content. I think that it's better to focus on that rather than just money and how to get paid. Work on creating the most helpful, interesting, entertaining, and easy-to-read content out there, and promote it on active forums.

Use the Yoast SEO plug-in for basic SEO help, and don't go much harder into SEO than that. Obsessing over SEO is not worth your time at all. Just write good content. Don't worry about paying some SEO "expert" who's going to do nothing but cost you a lot of money.

Andrew141, Jun 16, 2018 IP
  3. Nei

Nei Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    +1 for moving to your own domain name and host, if you are going to invest lots of time in that website then it would be definitely smart move.

Nei, Jun 16, 2018 IP
  4. Cacey Taylor

Cacey Taylor Member

Best Answers:
    Just get good traffic. When you supply awesome information for the niche you are in, the traffic flows because people are searching for informtion within your niche.

Cacey Taylor, Jun 18, 2018 IP
  5. BITNETHOST

BITNETHOST Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do SEO Get more traffic
    Find out other ways to get more traffic
    Place Ads properly to get more clicks, use latest adsense code for automatic ad placement.

BITNETHOST, Jun 20, 2018 IP
  6. SEO-Jay

SEO-Jay Member

Best Answers:
    One other thing that you can do is to potentially increase your earnings is be selective on what categories and niches are being shown through your ad placements.
    This way, you can only show ads from categories that are getting clicks on your site/ in line with the goals and objectives of your audience. So if you had a blog on SEO, you could exclude categories like "Beauty and Personal Care" ads from being shown
    To do this:
    1. go to "Allow and Block Ads"
    2. Click Content
    3. Click your site url
    4. Remove non-niche relevant categories
    5. Test, and view your income reports for the next week
    6. Experiment across the ad categories.
    This way you are maximizing your profit from the traffic you are already getting.
    Jeremy.

SEO-Jay, Jun 21, 2018 IP
  7. KingNomar

KingNomar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Focus on adding content, don't focus on the money! Quality content always does good. Make it appealing. Do it for your readers, not for the crawlers...

KingNomar, Jun 29, 2018 IP
    Cacey Taylor likes this.
  8. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    AdSense earning depends on a lot of factors like Ad placements, advertisers id, traffic sources etc. I suggest you to take a brief look for your past 30 to 60 days report. It will give you some hints on Why your earning get declined.

shakiba.proba, Jul 11, 2018 IP
  9. Cacey Taylor

Cacey Taylor Member

Best Answers:
    Would this exclude ads that Google targets via search. Meaning before coming into your site they may have searched for shoes a little bit earlier and then be shown a shoe ad on your site because it is based on the individuals profile. Do you think this would be a good additon to our sites along with the blocking of niches not associated with our websites?

Cacey Taylor, Jul 12, 2018 IP
  10. MarketExpert

MarketExpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried HotSpots?

MarketExpert, Jul 23, 2018 IP
  11. david122

david122 Peon

Best Answers:
    Really well said! Many people forget about keyword research which is crucial and then they have questions:Why no one read my posts? Which social media do you find most relevant right now? About affiliate marketing you mean Amazon? :)

david122, Aug 28, 2018 IP
  12. sbsl

sbsl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Get Good Quality Backlinks from established high DA and PA Blogs. Your Social media presence also matters. Common you have only 6 likes on your page. Try to work on SMO Part because SMO can drive lots of traffic according to the theme of your website. Without Good SMO its dream of getting good traffic soon.

sbsl, Aug 30, 2018 IP
  13. zapragartiast

zapragartiast Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    After read more about how to increase Google Adsense earnings. I see some of blog post tell that you should add 3 banner ads and 3 text ads.
    But I forgot where I found that blog post, I just keep it on my brain memories :p

zapragartiast, Aug 31, 2018 IP
  14. gyyglenet

gyyglenet Peon

Best Answers:
    You need be very careful of your activity/effort. Adsense may consider some traffic/click invalid sometime. Check the following link:

https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!msg/adsense/NL5EdpfQn4U/mUXNCNIzAwAJ

gyyglenet, Feb 21, 2019 IP