1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to contact other website owners ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by bordello, Jun 27, 2018.

Hello

I have been trying hard to reach other website owners to buy links/article posts/guest blogs etc.

Last week I sent emails to 35-40 website owners and to my surprise not even a single website owner has replied me back.

When I look at my competitors links, They are scattered all over and most of them are paid links, I mean there is no way for general public to add links on those websites so I am assuming those all are paid links or maybe my competitor has good connections everywhere which is hard to digest.

Other thing I was wondering there must some platforms that connects bloggers/website owners who are interested in selling links/guest posts/articles on their websites with people who are interested in buying them

If you know any such platform exists, Kindly please throw some light on this issue

With Respect
    Kind Heart Man

bordello, Jun 27, 2018 IP
  2. Euphoria

Euphoria Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You must be starting out at this role.
    Don't worry, the same thing happened to me it seemed 14 years ago.
    1) BRING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE---- make sure your emailing relevant and related websites . Offer them something. I own a large private blog network. All my blogs are in the same niche for my money site.I email each person login information to my blog, giving editor access. Lay out your rules (Unique content only, 1-2 OBLs) . Make sure you let them know your intentions at the beginning of the email.
    A) Already link a page on their site to your intended blog. Notify them that your offer will stand for seven days if no reciprocation. You better include something highly related and content rich or a product landing page for their readers solution.
    2) TOOLS WILL HELP --- Why didn't you invest in linkassistant and scrapebox? These tools are robots that will save you thousands of hours a year.
    3) MESSAGE THEM VIA SOCIAL MEDIA - This is by far one of the most powerful strategies ever. It works very well if you cannot find email or get in contact with your target.
    4)EMAIL CAMPAIGN - Each type of link needs should be used.
    A)The best campaign is offering them to write on your site in return for you to do the same.
    B)Contextual links are very quick and effective. Best to find a page of theirs that relates to a page you offer. (Make sure you stick to ABC linking)
    - 2 FOR 1 - if the site is very popular in your industry you will want to offer them 2 links for one.
    5)ONLINE SEO TOOLS - Majestic SEO tool, SEMrush, Ahrefs are my favorite. Using the majestic trust flow / citation flow scores will help you understand the power you are wanting to attain.

Buy and sell links??? You need to go on fiverr.com and seoclerks.com to hire someone to email for you. I pay $1 per trust flow point + .25 per citation flow point. You may find links for sale in your niche.

Got money? Email news outlets such as Huffington Post . I like offering regular Joe's with popularity and trust. My investment has always paid itself back. If you do this, make sure you buy social signals and hire to build link tier.

PS - I will update this later for you. I'm really busy but I have written a nice article on this before. Please message me to share ideas so I can steer you precisely.

Euphoria, Jun 27, 2018 IP
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You can obtain contact details through whois if it's publicly available.

dcristo, Jun 27, 2018 IP
  4. Nei

Nei Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Even if email is not public usually there is a possibility to send the message to the domain owner through the domain registrant.

Nei, Jun 27, 2018 IP
  5. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    It would be best to do it naturally, it can be a great and effective way to increase the visibility of your campaign.

Dario McNut, Jun 27, 2018 IP
  6. Euphoria

Best Answers:
    Who is info isn't reliable anymore . If the website doesn't even want to be contacted, it means -- 1) it isn't open for trades. 2) it is part of a private blog network. 3) it isn't even worth an effort to get a link to that website. Move to the next.

2 ways that work..

For important link worth.......
    To me I have to build a list of different websites that I have manually reviewed from my prospective report for keyword grouping campaign. My email is custom written toward my target goal. I offer part of my bread n butter while getting info on rates of editorial posts (I always write the editorial. This reduces the price up to 70%).. response usually 75% of the time.

For not as important link worth..

Fire up scrapebox searching for website contact page and email. I easily import the list inside linkassistant to automate and save time with my custom template.

Euphoria, Jun 27, 2018 IP
  7. macG

macG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can contact them via contact page or check whois records. From Whois records you can grab their contact details and reach towards them for 121 discussion.

macG, Jun 28, 2018 IP
  8. jamessmith12jh

jamessmith12jh Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you use their contact form?

jamessmith12jh, Jun 28, 2018 IP
  9. Euphoria

Best Answers:
    Would like to hear what the OP thinks. my response was to open up the ideas and help out.

Euphoria, Jun 29, 2018 IP