1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My rankings are the same

Discussion in 'SEO' started by cristiandan, Jun 18, 2018.

Hello,

I am doing SEO for expertautorental.ro - and in the last 2 weeks I've built links from forums, directories, article/video/image sharing, but I didn't saw any improvements in my rankings.

My content is better than my competitors and I have almost the same backlinks as my competitors.

Can you give me any advice on how to improve my rankings please?

cristiandan, Jun 18, 2018 IP
  2. Shorabshanto

Shorabshanto Member

Best Answers:
    i have some question to you.

are provide service locally ?

Shorabshanto, Jun 20, 2018 IP
  3. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Forum links doesn't have much effect. And directory or images aren't going to help you either. Unless they got shared by huge and potential sites with you as the source.

mrb1129, Jun 20, 2018 IP
  4. Claus Munster

Claus Munster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It takes time to become visible in Google.

Just continue your good work.

Claus Munster, Jun 20, 2018 IP
  5. Brad Batborf

Brad Batborf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Submit your URL's directly to Google for crawling.

Search on Google for submit URL to Google, and a box will pop up in search for manual submission.

Hope this helps.

Brad Batborf, Jun 20, 2018 IP
  6. charmingvideos

charmingvideos Member

Best Answers:
    #1, Long tail keywords is the way to go. Example: instead of the keyword diamonds use this instead : "diamond rings discount prices"
    #2. create a title tag such as diamond rings discount prices
    #3, create an H1 tag again using diamond rings discount prices and write content about the title/h1 tag.
    #4, create a facebook and twitter page and link both to your website.

charmingvideos, Jun 20, 2018 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  7. SEO-Jay

SEO-Jay Member

Best Answers:
    It may be that the links you have created haven't yet indexed and thus the effect of them hasn't pulled through just yet.
    You can always submit the urls to google to ensure they index. Search "submit to google" in google and then enter your backlink url into the bar and hit submit.
    Also make sure you are getting backlinks from reputable sites with high DA/PA.
    Another thing to note, its hard, but try to be patient with climbing the ranks.
    It also depends on your domain and page authority in general, and the age of your domain. If you are a relatively new site you may be in the sandbox and it will take minimum 6 months to start ranking well.

SEO-Jay, Jun 22, 2018 IP
  8. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are just wasting your time to build backlinks to your website from forum and directories and one more thing your website is just 2 weeks older so how can you expect the ranking for the website.
    First index your web pages on the Search Engine and then start Off-Page activities.

Sumit_Singh, Jun 23, 2018 IP
  9. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    It may take a while to have your website appear in serp, you just have to make sure that you are are honoring search engine rules.

Dario McNut, Jun 27, 2018 IP
  10. hardip2057

hardip2057 Banned

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Backlinks never work so quickly, you have to wait at least to crawl those backlinks. You can share your backlinks to social media / do social bookmarking. At this way, backlinks will be crawled.

I never recommend to get backlinks from forums, directories. They will be worthless. I believe 1000 bad backlinks = 10 high quality backlinks So, give you best to find good / high authority backlinks.

One best way to get backlink is to approach niche specific blogger and request for guest post. You can write nice content and share to their blogs. This will create WIN-WIN situation for all (you, your client & blogger) :)

Apart from it, you can try with Web 2.0 property on high authority free blogging platform.

Obviously, These will be a lengthy process. You should inform to client about it. Its very hard to convenience non-technical client. I have faced situation several times.

Hope this will be useful tips. Thanks!!

hardip2057, Jun 27, 2018 IP