1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you think my content is of high quality?

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by FarrisFahad, Jun 19, 2018.

I have created a list of website ideas that you can start Today. It took me 2 days to come up with the list. I want your input on it. Do you think it's useful? Would you link to it? How can I improve it?
    http://www.projectlists.net/website-ideas

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    FarrisFahad, Jun 19, 2018 IP
  2. Ian Mutuli

Ian Mutuli Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't think it took you two days to write that list. Maybe two days including the research. Anyways, here is what I think.

The title of the post has the word "profitable" but you haven't shown what is so profitable about the ideas in your post. That is probably what should have taken more time to do, but would have made the post very worthy. Before you spend time writing a post, ask yourself if that post is unique and offers value as compared to other posts on the internet. Honestly, your post doesn't compete anywhere close to what is currently available online, because they are all just the same mostly.

Go ahead and do this: Update the post with examples of online companies that do said idea. Do that for every idea, add more information about ways that these ideas have been monetized using the existing examples. If their profits are available online, add them in. Add suggestions of other monetizing ideas and how they would get traffic.

I think you get the idea. The title of the post gives a reader the idea that it would be a content-filled post, but upon reading the post you find the content is very thin and unsatisfying. Go a step further. You can do it.

Ian Mutuli, Jun 20, 2018 IP
    Sumit_Singh and FarrisFahad like this.
  3. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thank you Ian for this amazing review. I will work on it.

FarrisFahad, Jun 22, 2018 IP
  4. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with Ian.

Hi Farris, your content is ok but not that worthy as you want to be because of you didn't describe the points properly. You just wrote the tagline for each subheading. If you wrote the post with more description and explanation, how this can help you and why and what makes it important for you (users).
    I really appreciate your idea to write on this topic.

What is the quality of content actually or the quality?
    Quality of content depends on:

Clarity
    References
    Why you are writing the content
    For whom you are writing
    What people are really want to
    Content should be written in Simple English (so it is easily understandable by anyone)
    Content should be beneficial for the user for whom you are writing
    Images (images speaks a lot when words fail, so always use the images or infographics to attract users towards the post)
    Make Content Interesting, not just reveal the Importance of the post in the first line.
    Comparisons
    Originality and Uniqueness (if your content is copied or rewritten ten why people will read that is they already read the same content on the other website)

Sumit_Singh, Jun 23, 2018 IP
  5. emilyyyjohns

emilyyyjohns Peon

Best Answers:
    Nica ideas. But ideas are not enough to tell if you content is of high quiality.

emilyyyjohns, Jun 28, 2018 IP