1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How are the Youtube Explainer Videos Made?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by wa8z, May 30, 2018.

I want to create a few videos like this,

basically I have seen a bunch of people creating videos exactly using those same graphics/same style-everything...
    Does anyone know a software/website which offers/does this? Or maybe a bit similar to that?

wa8z, May 30, 2018 IP
  2. valexer06

valexer06 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello. From what I know, there are software that generate these animated handwriting effect. I have not encountered a free one but I guess you can try trial versions. I have not tried it myself but a friend of mine told me last time that the learning curve is easy.

If you need more help, you can actually search for video tutorials in youtube. There are lots of them actually.

valexer06, Jun 1, 2018 IP
  3. nshadab

nshadab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to create an inviting visual online content is by use of whiteboard animation video. And to create amazing whiteboard animation videos, you’ll need a good whiteboard animation software.

However, there are some quality and affordable whiteboard animation software programs that enable you to create animated videos with ease. Review the best and affordable whiteboard animation software, ofcourse not free. I have been doing videos of similar kind of for the last 4 years, and have used only videoscribe and explaindio paid versions. I've never come across any free GOOD ones, most of them are waste of time; so after wasting my ample of time on freebies i opted for paid one.

videoscribe (avaliable for android/desktop)
    Explaindio
    vyond
    Animatron
    Easy Sketch Pro 3
    GoAnimate

Marketers and trainers are all leveraging the power of animated videos to capture the attention of readers and articulately convey their message. The use of whiteboard animation videos has grown at a high rate such that it has become the popular marketing gimmick.

Enjoy!

nshadab, Jun 21, 2018 IP
  4. Shipra Mukhopadhyaya

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    videoscribe is the best option. You can try Easy Sketch Pro 3 too.

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Jun 27, 2018 IP
  5. Komputerking

Komputerking Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Easy sketch pro is probably the cheapest value but I feel like it requires some work to use. Videoscribe you have to pay monthly but like everyone else has said it's the best. I'm curiours about the easky sketch pro business pro edition because it comes with 12,000 free stock images. It could be worth it depending on what you get.

Komputerking, Jun 27, 2018 IP
  6. djrc3

djrc3 Peon

Best Answers:
    I use PowToon. They do have a free version, but it's very limited and displays their watermark on the bottom of the video. They're pretty affordable though - I use the Pro version for $20/month I believe, and they have a whiteboard explainer video option!

djrc3, Jun 27, 2018 IP
  7. Larry Thibodeaux

Larry Thibodeaux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just hire someone on a freelancing site to make sure.
    It just saves me time.

Larry Thibodeaux, Jun 28, 2018 IP