1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make Wordpress.org more social (like tumblr).

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Moon_23, Apr 10, 2018.

Hello everyone,
    I have a wordpress blog that I started. I have been driving traffic to it from Facebook, Twitter, and word of mouth mostly. But I want to start connecting directly with other wordpress bloggers. The problem is that wordpress.com and wordpress.org have some disconnect, and I've been slowly learning about how to connect to wordpress.com and follow people there.
    I have noticed that on some tumblr blogs, there is a grid of bloggers to the side of the page that shows who all is following the blog.
    Are there any recommended plugins for doing something like this with wordpress.org? I know that wordpress.com has something like it.
    Basically, it would be a way of making my Wordpress.org blog more like Tumblr, where I can interact with people through Wordpress directly, rather than having things only be indirect through twitter.
    Have any of you managed to make your wordpress.org blogs directly connected like a social network?

Thank You

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    Moon_23, Apr 10, 2018 IP
  2. Aanav

Aanav Peon

Best Answers:
    No and its complicated

Aanav, Jun 18, 2018 IP