1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mix.com Profile

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by infonote, Jun 18, 2018.

Hi

Can you please submit your mix.com profile below so we can follow you.

E.g. this is mine.
    We can all start following each other.

https://mix.com/kaizenlogcom

For those who do not know: mix.com is the successor to stumbleupon

Introducing Mix.com
    OCTOBER 30TH 2015
    Content discovery has always been one of my passions. With so much information available across the web, everyone needs a way to discover the most compelling content for them. It’s one of the reasons I started StumbleUpon back in 2002, and with billions of pages now online the need is even greater today.

So we are excited to begin work on a new discovery platform, Mix.com. Mix’s mission is to connect the curious with the creative, delivering personalized recommendations one click at a time. Mix will provide a modern and elegant way to discover the best content liked by friends and experts, from across the web to your mobile device.

Mix will be a new company, built upon the legacy of SU. A few months ago we shared that SU would become part of the Expa family, and I’m pleased to announce this acquisition is now complete. The SU team will be joining forces with Expa to create Mix.com, bringing with them everything learned serving 50 billion recommendations to millions of people.

StumbleUpon.com users will be able to use the site as usual, and will get an early look when Mix.com is ready to test. StumbleUpon will continue to operate as always, as we explore new product ideas within Mix.

We’ve just started work on Mix, and it will take some time to get it right. In the meantime, we invite you to visit Mix.com to request your username (ex: mix.com/expa) and have the same username as elsewhere.

We will be in touch soon when we have the first version of Mix ready. Interested in joining the team? Please visit mix.com/join to let us know

Garrett Camp
    –CEO, Expa

infonote, Jun 18, 2018 IP
  2. Brad Batborf

Brad Batborf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    https://mix.com/rainman/

I posted a link to an article we wrote to test, and I don't see where the article went. It isn't showing up in my collection on the site. The test link was for our Mobile-First algorithm update. It seems there should be a redirect to the post, once the post successfully publishes. The article posted goes to this link: https://gingerhippo.com/2018/05/mobile-first/

Are the article links for this site going to be DoFollow or NoFollow? If this is going to be a platform for syndicating content, it's important for us to know the foundation for the platform.

The site looks great!

Brad Batborf, Jun 18, 2018 IP
  3. Moloove

Moloove Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What are the benefits of testing I can get? What is the security level of your product?

Moloove, Jul 25, 2018 IP
  4. Walleey

Walleey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why do you want people that you don't really know to become friends with you? These days there are so many scammers that I'm afraid to join some network I hadn't heard about before.

Walleey, Jul 26, 2018 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  5. Buzzoid

Buzzoid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    on the description all this looks less confidentially, but I still do not see the basic advantages, because of which I would like to join you on this site.

Buzzoid, Aug 24, 2018 IP
  6. Lester Reeves

Lester Reeves Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are there already those who used this system? Do you think it's worth taking a chance?

Lester Reeves, Sep 3, 2018 IP
  7. Bhupati Barman

Bhupati Barman Member

Best Answers:
    https://mix.com/bhupatibarman
    It's not a good idea.

Bhupati Barman, Sep 9, 2018 IP