1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I got success with Instagram Clients Management business

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Arkln, May 8, 2018.

Hello guys! I got success with Instagram Clients Management business. I get 1-3 clients daily, paying me 50$ a month. Some of them after the first month drop, but some of them stay for more than 1 month! I grow their accounts with automated software by doing follow/unfollow actions.. There is much to explain about that, so I wrote it in short!

The reason Im creating this thread is because since I got success with clients management busines , I would really like find new ways to earn money online! That's why I came to this forum.. Maybe someone of you guys would you like share the knowledge about earning online , exchange ideas and help each other? I would really love to learn from you with other businesses and I could help you with social media marketing!

Arkln, May 8, 2018 IP
  2. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can explore more method to earn money with instagram

egoldzone, May 8, 2018 IP
  3. Arkln

Arkln Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you please tell me any ideas?
    Also I'm willing to pay you for the consutation or share my knowledge with ig if you could help me to find more ways to earn, thank you!

Arkln, May 8, 2018 IP
  4. djrc3

djrc3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there!

Blogging is a great way to expand your presence online and earn some extra cash. It takes some hard work and isn't instant money, but if you stay consistent with it and sell your products on there, you'll be making money in no time. :)

djrc3, May 9, 2018 IP
  5. seoauthority

seoauthority Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have your own Instagram account? I would concentrate on building that then promoting your clients on YOUR account, with a mention or repost - then charge for this. This is called influencer marketing.

seoauthority, May 20, 2018 IP
  6. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Perhaps you would need to focus more on Instagram Clients Management Business so you get more clients and earn more extra money online?

Pamela Turns, May 28, 2018 IP
  7. EuropeanNetworks

EuropeanNetworks Peon

Best Answers:
    I used instagram based ad (managed from FB side), but acting there with software is a new way. Could you please name the software and is this a white technique? (as I know most of mass actions are recorded by instagram and later account could be suspended).

EuropeanNetworks, Jun 3, 2018 IP
  8. Smaggyn

Smaggyn Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you tell which service do you use to promote the Instagram? I also want to do that

Smaggyn, Jun 3, 2018 IP
  9. Latic

Latic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just make sure you report to the clients and show them what value you are giving them vs the amount you are charging them, this way you'll have clients for life.

Latic, Jun 5, 2018 IP
  10. Affiliati.cloaker

Affiliati.cloaker Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to know how much time it takes you to see your growth or you saw at the beginning
    I want to get into this niche, but I still have doubts, may you share your experiences?

Affiliati.cloaker, Jun 15, 2018 IP
  11. Larry Thibodeaux

Larry Thibodeaux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Shouldn't you charge more than $50?

Larry Thibodeaux, Jun 26, 2018 IP