1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pubpush.com - Anyone tried it?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by |Rubino|, Jun 7, 2018.

A Pubpush's rep is literally obsessed with my site, he sent me around 3 mails in 2 days asking for put their ads on my site, but I didn't find any info about this company here or around the web. Seems like new in town. Is it a legit network? Anyone tried it before? Rates?

Thank you guys in advance :)

|Rubino|, Jun 7, 2018 IP
  2. reival

reival Member

Best Answers:
    No, it's new network I think

Edit: it's related to Propeller Ads if I'm not wrong check it out: http://pubpush.com/publishers/

Edit2: the registration page is redirected to ad-maven

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    reival, Jun 7, 2018 IP
  3. |Rubino|

|Rubino| Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you, so it's Ad-Maven behind them.

|Rubino|, Jun 8, 2018 IP
  4. hodor1

hodor1 Member

Best Answers:
    i don't know who's behind them, my friend tried them- saw they was good, now i'm using them, their panel is not so edgy (so i donno whats that all about) but i dont care because they paid me on time and they pay me good

hodor1, Jun 12, 2018 IP
  5. NewXclu

NewXclu Active Member

Best Answers:
    This all I needed to know thanks!

NewXclu, Jun 12, 2018 IP
  6. The Beaver

The Beaver Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes my eMail spam folder tried it.

The Beaver, Jun 13, 2018 IP
  7. RyanWolf

RyanWolf Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been a client for a month now. I strongly believe the site is being ran by Ad-Maven / WebPick.
    They used to say on their site, that it was a Israeli company, but the guy from Skype said he was from Malta. However, his weekends are Friday-Saturday, just like Israel. After I told the guy that the site shows Israel, I was told that the site was made by a Israeli webdesigner. Moments later they removed the word Israel from their site.

The stats are faked by them. The first 7 days I have between 130k and 220k hits and then I have 3 consecutive days with exactly 83260 hits/day. Then again a few random days, and then 2 consecutive days with exactly 113600 hits/day.
    CPM started off with $0.70, then $0.60 for a week, and then exactly $0.50.

I should have been paid out on 1 june, but it was delayed to 3 june due to the Israeli weekend. Didn´t get paid due to them not knowing my details.
    It got delayed to 5 june, and supposedly on 5 june there was a massive PayPal problem. (lies - I got paid by others without problems).
    Took the ads off and the guy was upset because I took the ads off, and he didn´t want to talk to me anymore unless I put the ads back on. (wow nice..)
    Have been trying to get paid for weeks now (even got blocked on Skype for a whole day) and finally was assured that yesterday I would be paid. 1000% sure. No payment received and now I get no more replies via Skype. All lies. Scam artists.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    RyanWolf, Jun 15, 2018 IP
  8. reival

reival Member

Best Answers:
    Even children knows their site is unprofessional

reival, Jun 15, 2018 IP
  9. RyanWolf

RyanWolf Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure, but as I knew it was Ad-Maven/WebPick running the site, I didn´t think I would be scammed out of my cash :)

RyanWolf, Jun 15, 2018 IP
  10. JustSomeStranger

JustSomeStranger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Scammed me off totally. Had them running for 3 days, no impressions, no stats, few excuses then complete silence when I pressed about it. Removed the ads. Do not go for it, extremely unprofessional if not pure scam.

JustSomeStranger, Jun 15, 2018 IP
  11. RyanWolf

RyanWolf Peon

Best Answers:
    About the stats. I didn't work for me either. I kept on asking about it, and 1 day I was told it was already working.
    I found out that it only works in Chrome. If you try to login via Firefox or other browsers it just gives you this error message: "unfortunately, problems"

RyanWolf, Jun 16, 2018 IP
  12. hodor1

hodor1 Member

Best Answers:

it sounds very weird to me, me and my friend have only good experience and we never had the issues that you describe, my account manager can help you out, if you want, here is her skype: live:lisa.m_50

hodor1, Jun 24, 2018 IP