1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Maxbounty Traffic Source?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by razashah, Jun 7, 2018.

Hi Guys,
    recently i have joined Maxbounty network as an affiliate and trying to use their ad slots to other sites and advertising them to generate the conversion on those ads. So far i have used MGID but able to generate only 1 sale from this site. I did spend around $100 but able to get only 1 sale of $68, however, click ration was 111.

My question is:
    Any suggestion from you guys the best traffic source that can help generate more traffics on cheap rates?

razashah, Jun 7, 2018 IP
  2. reddevil

reddevil Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bing ads should be a good start for you!

Not sure if MGID is the best start considering there are many tutorials around related to the traffic source.

reddevil, Jun 9, 2018 IP
  3. MGID

MGID Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, razashah! It’s great you’ve managed to get a $68 payout, having spent $100. Could you, please, specify what geo you targeted and what type of offer promoted? These details will help us come up with ideas for your campaign optimization. Perhaps you need to look for another offer or try a similar one but on a less competitive geo (our Traffic Insights tool will help you with that). Please also note that if your overall ad budget is $500 and more, you'll get an account manager who will help you optimize your campaign and get the most out of it.
    PM us your email (the one you used to register in the MGID dashboard) and we’ll make sure our support team contacts you to answer your questions.

MGID, Jun 11, 2018 IP
  4. Affiliati.cloaker

Affiliati.cloaker Peon

Best Answers:
    I've read in different posts many people use bing ads as a first option.

Affiliati.cloaker, Jun 15, 2018 IP
  5. RoyalBathrooms

RoyalBathrooms Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Bro before going with paid just select your best platform. I will recommend you Pinterest where you can creat best and free traffic and after some month you can going paid. So your ROI will increase.

RoyalBathrooms, Jun 28, 2018 IP
  6. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Talk to your AM at MIG see if they can help you out. I would master one traffic source before moving on.

kb24, Jun 28, 2018 IP
  7. Larry Thibodeaux

Larry Thibodeaux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't use MGID personally but I would say it was your ad copy...

Larry Thibodeaux, Jun 29, 2018 IP