1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best strategy for link building?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by manis, May 25, 2018.

Hi all,

I want to increase my blog DA PA, But i don't know what is the best strategy for link building. Anyone suggest me how to promote my blog.

Thanks!

manis, May 25, 2018 IP
  2. seoauthority

seoauthority Member

Best Answers:
    Why do you want to increase your DA/PA? It has absolutely no value when it comes to your Google ranking. When it comes to your SERPs it's a pretty irrelevant metric.

If, on the other hand, you are trying to get high Moz metrics so you can sell your sites to unsuspecting customers who have no idea how Google works, then go for it. Avoid building links on adult, gambling, pharma or even crypto sites, as Moz considers this spam - and concentrate on getting high authority links on guest posts.

You shoudl then considered creating a "tier" campaign sending links to your tier 1, then more links to your tier 2 links. Moz still rewards this tactics whereas Google does not.

seoauthority, May 25, 2018 IP
    manis likes this.
  3. Gadi Slade

Gadi Slade Member

Best Answers:
    DA and PA both depends upon google and moz's guideleines. Whatever, To get high DA, Your blog has some meaningful properties such as size, quality of content and site. Moreover, You have to engaze you blog on social media and blog sharing sites.

Gadi Slade, May 28, 2018 IP
  4. James Greg

James Greg Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create backlinks on sites with good value. Avoid getting links from Adult sites unless you are running an Adult site yourself.

James Greg, May 28, 2018 IP
  5. pagecoder

pagecoder Banned

Best Answers:
    If you need back links, find all the relevant websites, forums and blogs and try to get reviews/back links from them. You should avoid sites with low-quality content or traffic.

pagecoder, May 29, 2018 IP
    manis likes this.
  6. pagecoder

pagecoder Banned

Best Answers:
    Best strategy would be to hire someone who knows his work.

pagecoder, May 29, 2018 IP
  7. EuropeanNetworks

EuropeanNetworks Peon

Best Answers:
    Building good links is a process for getting many trusted links pointed to your target website. I personally think you may do this by yourself. Simply find good backlinks from high DA sources. Not all backlinks have to be A-grade from .gov/.edu, you may have a native organic link juice. Some suppliers might be find at fiverr.

EuropeanNetworks, Jun 3, 2018 IP
    manis likes this.
  8. manis

manis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi thanks for great answer. Yes as per all members answer i think good backlink is proper way.

manis, Jun 7, 2018 IP
  9. tunescool

tunescool Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    you need to buy backlinks, web 2.0s or on PBNs with articles written on your subject, with backlinks to your individual pages on them, its relevant content, google respects it

going and getting backlinks from any site does nothing for your rank, nothing, no matter how many times youve seen people on this website say or how many times they keep saying it, or in this thread, its useless. theyve been saying it for years

trust me, i have individual pages that rank on google page 1, get hits from people looking for my keywords. i PAY to get my pages on the first page, otherwise, i wouldnt be anywhere

you cant do it on your own unless you are a huge site and can get get your own backlinks from other major sites that rank on page 1, or can ask other sites to link to you but you have to have something for them in return

you have to buy backlinks to get to where people see your links, every keyword on the internet is already full of sites ranking on google already. you cant do it without buying SEO

tunescool, Jun 7, 2018 IP
  10. Andrew141

Andrew141 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't waste your time on things like this that don't even work. Focus on making a lot of awesome content, and people will just respond and link to it.

Andrew141, Jun 11, 2018 IP
  11. bradshaw

bradshaw Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To increase your blog DA and PA you should be know google link building quid lines and whit hat techniques. so before the build link to blog you must clear all link building concept because this link building can increase your keyword ranking, google loves this type link building and get reward for this.

bradshaw, Jun 13, 2018 IP
  12. blueink02

blueink02 Member

Best Answers:
    Guest posting is one great way to get backlinks. you can do expert roundups and Interviews to get good backlinks.

blueink02, Jun 14, 2018 IP
  13. Aanav

Aanav Peon

Best Answers:
    Web 2.0s, PBN posts and tier 2 level links to these. The more powerful and clean, the better

Aanav, Jun 19, 2018 IP