1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to send an email to +- 1 Million email addresses ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Freek, Jun 20, 2008.

1. GrVitaly

GrVitaly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Amazon is the most inexpensive and their deliverability is virtually hundred percent even much better than Gmail. However they're very stringent about your listing their entire system is fully automated and most of the time there's nobody to speak with you could not get to a human being. First off when you just get the account you can only choose one up to 1000 e-mails per day, then they see just what you delivering pattern is and they enhance this limit however it probably never visits 1 million e-mails per day to get there you should talk to them on the phone and most likely pay them extra.

Additionally if they see even more than 5 % bounce rate they will instantly close your account you wish to even be able to state anything they will not even talk with you most of the moment.
    With such huge quantities it's actually extremely complex to do delivering with any type of provider.

You can additionally take a look at sendgrid.com and smtp.com however I would very recommend calling them and discussing the circumstance first before you start to dispose of 1 million emails every day.

GrVitaly, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  2. jblawg

jblawg Peon

Best Answers:
    you could use your own url, website, in cpanel, import your database and sending a 1000 emails a day for each account. And say if you have 5email accounts, you can send 5000emails. called my web hosting and they told me the limit that they take note is around 10,000 a day, as long as you dont hit that, you are safe. BTW i used christmas e cards as a reason when i informed my web hosting company before i spam... :D

jblawg, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  3. jblawg

jblawg Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you planning to exchange the database? i have lotsa emails address to for exchange, please contact or pm me if u r interested

jblawg, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  4. supermanfun

supermanfun Member

Best Answers:
    Spam email marketing sucks..
    Opt-in email marketing -excellent!

supermanfun, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  5. JM Marketing

JM Marketing Peon

Best Answers:
    There is lots of things that come up here that may not be so truth. We run a e-market company, mainly with add listing, add blasters, social media and much more. We also sale e-mails. There may be less serious people that sale same list many times. We have over 100 Million e-mails. But we are harvesting e-mails with 4 computers 24/7. So we always get millions of new e-mails that will be automatically checked before put on the market. There is many ways to get all these online. But do not use your own or any send blaster to send newsletter or e-market to millions of people. Your ISP and IP will anyway be blacklisted, also if all is subscribers to your newsletter. Search in google for free hosting. Go to the pages that list free host where you have autoinstaller and with support for sql database. There is lots of free newsletter programs that you can instal and run from a free server. You can have 10-20 free servers run your lists. If you want to use your own computer for to send, there is professional programs made for that: Bulk mail express for example. Make sure all your Million e-mails want to receive your newsletter, or you may get in bigger problem with the authorities. You need in each newsletter give the subscriber possibility to unsubscribe. And you need to put that very clear in the newsletter, and on each newsletter you send. That we also make very clear to each client that purchase a mail list from us. Some one told that the guy with 1 million e-mails paid lots of money for it. I have also seen some fantasy prices for thousands of USD for a few hundreds thousand e-mails.Our complete list only couple of hundreds USD. The computers do the work, I don't see why charges thousands of dollars.. When I started this business, run into e-mail lists that was not cleared. The list was in reality images with @jpg or @gif. Make sure to check your mailing list with free programs that check all emails really is e-mails. Get google analyzer or other similar to your newsletter or e-market. You will see if your newsletter will be classes as spam, or how many people really read it.

Today many ISP (Internet Service Providers) block access to smtp servers, also others than the isp if they believe you sending spam. Therefor good to use external sources.

If you know little bit more of java and sql, then you can set up in same server newsletter posting through java app massmailer, and direct send as second option. Do not use the free servers smtp, and not googles. Google is so big, if you banned there, soon your banned everywhere. There is lists of free smtps that work. If you have 100 smtp as second or third option for sending, then your e-mails should get to the target. There is lots of information on that on internet. The big e-mail providers like google, yahoo and others may not accept you to send with direct send, you need to use smtp.

To send millions with smtp, you need to have many smtp, and many servers that send. Anyway, you can send hundreds of millions of e-mails without pay anything more than your time. Always be prepeared with a Plan B and Plan C. If free server kick u out, then to have others to continue with.

Make your list grow, make subscribed people to subscribe friends to your list. Or ask them if you can ask on their facebook page. Make a good offer that people want and why they want to subscribe for. Your list grow by it self..

Please, and no spamming..

JM Marketing, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  6. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    The problem with bought e-mail list is that probably most of those owners are
    not interested in your content.

How do you know they are interested in your content? if they did not subscribe to your
    list themselves in the first place.

What makes you think, they are going to open your e-mails. 100% of them do not
    know you.

Would you open the door of your house to a stranger or group of strangers?

The same rules applies here.

All the best.

Gianni Palazzo, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  7. CandleKeep

CandleKeep Active Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is quite old. (5+ years?)

But it's a question I hear all the time.

It's actually answered easily. (No matter how big your list is).

If your email marketing list is 100% legal and whitehat, it's no problem.

What I would personally do is begin contacting different Autoresponders like GetResponse and Aweber and explain to them your situation.

Ensure them that the list is legally required and provide evidence if needed.

That being said I'm confident in their ability to accommodate you.

You don't have anything to lose right?

Summary: Begin asking different autoresponder companies if they can accommodate your large list.

Contact several and choose the best quote you can find.

:)

CandleKeep, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  8. qaisxpert

qaisxpert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1 million emails in a day is possible through dedicated servers. I am doing 2 million a day with my server and getting a great response.. and Freek if you want any help just ask me..

qaisxpert, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  9. hanady

hanady Member

Best Answers:
    I have done mass mailing before for many clients, but 1 million is way to much. I would suggest you outsource this task on elance or freelancer and make sure you ask for the way the freelancer would do this job.

hanady, Oct 13, 2013 IP
  10. Michael Mayer

Michael Mayer Member

Best Answers:
    Most Autoresponders Max out at 100,000 Subscribers, So Dependent on your list size you will need a few autoresponder accounts

Michael Mayer, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  11. khaperey

khaperey Peon

Best Answers:
    Anybody running or planing to have own MTA Server (PowerMTA & Interspire), I can guide for best and proven deliverability tips so you can improve your Inbox rate.

I can also analyse your MTA Server for one hour for FREE of charge and guide you for the weakness point in your configuration.

I will analyse the following points.

- SPF record
    - DKIM record
    - TXT record
    - rDNS
    - Bounce process
    - Feed-back-loop activation
    - BackOff mode
    - Global directives
    - Domain directives
    - Logging directives
    - Accounting directives
    - Dummy SMTP directives
    - Bounces patterns
    - SMTP Patterns
    - Bad domains removal
    - Warmup Ips
    - VirtualMTA Pools

If you configure all these setting as per recommended then you will get your target Inbox rate.

I am in the field of bulk-email marketing for over 6 years and have administrative level of experience, I am located in North-America.

khaperey, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  12. nekabloggymedia

nekabloggymedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    At first, you can check your list for validity using an email verifier tool or online email verification service. Export only valid email addresses and use them for your email campaigns.
    If you don't have an email system yet, check out in-house email software like http://www2.autopilothq.com/

nekabloggymedia, Jan 21, 2017 IP
  13. Maros Gregor

Maros Gregor Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,I'm new here and don't know how to pm u. Can you give me your e-mail or some contact? Thanks a lot.

Maros Gregor, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  14. nuaeman

nuaeman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is so long ago. Still got replies.

nuaeman, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  15. Katie180

Katie180 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sending a B2B email marketing campaign to a massive list of targeted contacts can yield some surprisingly impressive results. However, the list must be targeted with industry-related contacts. The truth of the matter is, an outbound marketing campaign does not have the benefit of having a prior relationship with the audience the way an opt-in campaign does.

There are some critical steps to take before sending an outbound email marketing campaign to a cold list. This includes cleaning the list to remove redundancies, spam traps and bad emails. Many marketers make the mistake of destroying the deliverability of the campaign by not cleaning the list first.

A dedicated email sending platform designed for purchased lists like Clickback MAIL includes features such as list cleaning, a message builder (with spam checker) and advanced reporting for campaign optimization.

Katie180, May 4, 2018 IP
  16. JamieConway88

JamieConway88 Peon

Best Answers:
    A dedicated server will help you solve this problem.

JamieConway88, May 24, 2018 IP
  17. techplus

techplus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is anyone here selling amazon SES accounts?

techplus, May 31, 2018 IP
  18. EuropeanNetworks

EuropeanNetworks Peon

Best Answers:
    Amazon SES and Sendy is one of the most powerful solutions to send many-many-many emails. But actually SES has a strong policy and if you have bounce/spam emails in the batch there will be a termination of account unfortunately.

EuropeanNetworks, Jun 3, 2018 IP
  19. SMTPBOXES

SMTPBOXES Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Whoever bought email lists will have troubles sending letters to them. If they're somehow legit let me know so I can help.

SMTPBOXES, Jun 18, 2018 IP
  20. Enola

Enola Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think if you purchase a software you can send it from your computer

Enola, Jul 5, 2018 IP