1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to monetize a blog.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by afaufio, Feb 13, 2018.

1. jikajika

jikajika Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Forget Adsense.

If you want to monetise your blog, go the content marketing route:
    1. Get traffic
    2. Collect emails
    3. Offer a tier of products - low, medium, and then high priced
    To get traffic, and learn about content marketing, check out Grow & Converts blog.
    To rank for keywords and get into the SEO realm, check out Brian Dean's YouTube channel.
    To learn about sales funnels, check out Bastian Ernsts' Wild Audience. Here's an article that he wrote that broke down Gary Vaynerchuk's strategies to grow his audience and how he would monetise it.
    To learn about sales copywriting, check out the Kopywriting Kourse Blog by Neville Medhora. His sales copy is fun and on-point!

You learn how to do these things and you'll be WELL on your way and ahead of A LOT of the competition in your industry.

jikajika, May 29, 2018 IP
  2. macG

macG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for monetization in terms of blogging then I would suggest you to target Health niche based keyword for Adsense since Health niche based keywords are highly payed. Start with Keyword planner and check out the low-med traffic keyword related to health niche and sort it further to start your blog with quality keywords and earn a good CPC with these keywords.

macG, May 29, 2018 IP
  3. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    Try to monetize your blog with Adsterra Network
    We support new advertising formats (push notifications, video, etc.), and work with all verticals. :cool:
    Registration here - https://beta.publishers.adsterra.com/signup

p.s. I will be glad to answer all questions. :)

Adsterra Network, May 31, 2018 IP
  4. Dreads

Dreads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like to use a combination of A-Ads and any 3rd party. I try to keep away from Adsense as they tend to be very strict :D

Dreads, May 31, 2018 IP
  5. Tom Lindstrom

Tom Lindstrom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to monetize your blog is to have an optin form. Your main goal is to get your blog visitors to sign up, then you can send them useful information and also recommend your affiliate offers. Having an optin form allows you to get the most out of the traffic you already have. Without an optin form, you will lose 90% of your traffic because most people will never return once they leave your site. Focus on writing great content several times per week. Avoid having too many ads on your blog, this makes it look unprofessional. Keep the optin form on a highly visible place.

Tom Lindstrom, Jun 4, 2018 IP
  6. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you could try cpa offers or find an affiliate program that has your product

kb24, Jul 2, 2018 IP
  7. hardip2057

hardip2057 Banned

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I'm into Health niches since last 1 year.

Short n sweet, there is NO QUICK way to earn money for brand new domain unless & until you have superb aged domain with strong backlink portfolio.

If there is a brand new domain,
    1. Never try to monetize it on initial stage.
    2. Make a list of keywords / phrase. if you're not SEO experts then hire good SEO guy.
    3. Put maximum effort for content writing only if you're good otherwise hire good writers.
    4. Publish minimum 1 article in a day. QUALITY has to be nice. Idle content size should be 1000+ long. Never try to add unnecessary things.
    5. Get some backlinks and reach DA/PA at least 30+.
    6. Create a Guest Post page and get some guest post content as well.
    7. If you do it for 2-3 months then you will get some traffic update.
    8. Now, you will be able to monetize with Google adsense.
    Hopefully, It will be helpful to you.

hardip2057, Jul 3, 2018 IP
  8. Smith Austin

Smith Austin Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys,
    I want to monetize my blog with affiliate marketing since my adsense is not generating that kinda revenue that one can say IS ENOUGH.
    Actually i write on multiple categories of stuff and recently i have been getting a lot of audience on my blog which makes me think it might be the right time to integrate with affiliate program.
    The Only problem with this decision making is that i have no idea which program to go for. I mean, should i join some local UK affiliate program or should i go US or international?
    I've asked some bloggers who are involved with such monetization method but never the same answer. I did my research but also confusing.
    There are local programs which i searched and found great with the commission plans and approval methods but i have no insight on this one or any other program for that matter of fact. This revglue program that i came across via google seems to offer good stuff but it comes after you subscribe to their stores data feed. A bit different from others it seems. revglue.com/tools-for-affiliates these are the tools that they are providing, can anyone help me out that is it worth the try or there is something else that i need to consider?
    I'll wait for a response.

Smith Austin, Dec 17, 2018 IP