1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I avoid unnecessary keyword repetition in SEO writing?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by john gragson, May 17, 2018.

Hi I recently switched to a local marketing agency in London. I have been a writer and influencer previously. But this job has a new twist. Here boss is after me to write SEO optimised contents for there clients. Now I understand basic rules around SEO writing. But how can I avoid unnecessary keyword repetition in SEO writing? is there any tools I can use. Or any specific techniques?

john gragson, May 17, 2018 IP
  2. Janice Wald

Janice Wald Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use the Yoast SEO plugin. It tells me when I have used my keyword too often. Use synonyms called LSI keywords. It helps Google’s bot understand your content and helps you avoid over stuffing.
    Janice

Janice Wald, May 19, 2018 IP
  3. YYDevelop

YYDevelop Member

Best Answers:
    As said you have Yoast SEO which mostly tell you if you didn't use the keyword enough.
    It also works only from wordpress and in order to add more than one keyword you need the paid version.
    If you don't use too much keywords you can simply use your content editor and see how many times the keyword show up on the page.

YYDevelop, May 29, 2018 IP
  4. Cherie Willis

Cherie Willis Peon

Best Answers:
    Write for the user, not for Google. Avoid unnecessary keyword repetition by just writing normally.

Cherie Willis, May 29, 2018 IP
  5. charmingvideos

charmingvideos Member

Best Answers:
    #1, your title tag should be long tailed keyword such as: "best graphic designer"
    #2, description should be well written, make sense and describe what the page is about using same keywords found within the title tag.
    #3, <H1> tag should be your top keyword(s) and I recommend it matches your title tag.

Content should be written for the user and should include content that matches title tag and description but makes sense.

charmingvideos, May 29, 2018 IP
    JEET likes this.
  6. George Danke

George Danke Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi!

I agree with Cherie, you should optimize your content in the way it is useful and interesting for user, then Google will up your website.

Good Luck!

George Danke, Jul 16, 2019 IP