1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about adsense policy

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by cajun36, Mar 31, 2018.

I haven't used adsense is many years,recently ive tried getting adsense approved on a few of my sites but was declined for lack of unique content, but have noticed adsense on alot of sites that are new and without content. so I'm just assuming that once you get one site approved then you can use the adsense code on any of your sites correct because I'm not sure how they are doing this otherwise.

cajun36, Mar 31, 2018 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What happened to your previous account?
    Yes, that is correct; BUT, they may loose their accounts if they place the adsense code on sites that are not compliant with the guidelines.

Agent000, Mar 31, 2018 IP
  3. cajun36

cajun36 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had a adsense account about 9 years ago when it was easy to get the sites approved but pissed off uncle sam and was buried in prison for the last 8 so just getting back on my feet in business again,many things have changed for the worse if you ask me.
    That explains why I'm seeing a bunch of people selling websites with adsesne on it making the buyers believe that the site will be accepted by google only to find out the hard way

cajun36, Mar 31, 2018 IP
  4. RightAngle

RightAngle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sometimes it depends on what representative answers your request. I’ve had one rep say one thing and a different rep say another.

It’s almost like they judge your site by if “they” personally like it. One rep told me we have too many current event news sites. Another said we have too many spots article sites. No matter what site you have. There are already millions of any type of site.

RightAngle, Apr 1, 2018 IP
  5. cajun36

Best Answers:
    Sounds about right,i will just keep throwing different kind of sites at them as I build them and see if one goes through.

cajun36, Apr 1, 2018 IP
  6. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have some good quality content on your website only the adsense approve your website. Also make sure you don't violate any of your adsense policy. Copyright content, adult content, illegal content like drugs could ban your website from adsense. Google will send you a alarm or notice to remove such content. You can always monitor your websites through Google website webmaster tools.

AlphaNine_Vini, Apr 2, 2018 IP
  7. EvoWRZ®

EvoWRZ® Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think they accept traffic from, and only ti be accepted if quality is good

EvoWRZ®, May 14, 2018 IP
  8. cajun36

Best Answers:
    well that certainly leaves out the Chinese traffic,i have about 4 sites that are getting over 500 visits a day each from china and would love to find a way to make money off them,like chinese affiliate products are something,

cajun36, May 14, 2018 IP
  9. Commoner

Commoner Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello OP,

Just a friendly reminder, affiliate links are not welcomed by G., impression is given to only market products to target market.

P.S.: First post since 2 years ago, hope it helps!

Cheers,
    Commoner

Commoner, May 17, 2018 IP
  10. przemkom

przemkom Peon

Best Answers:
    some people advise writing articles above 1500 characters with graphics.

przemkom, May 26, 2018 IP