1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Criticize our website, we don't care if it hurts

Discussion in 'Websites' started by mrpelafio, Apr 22, 2018.

Hey guys!

I've recently started my first online store! And by nature, I expect it to have many a mistake :)

We're in the process of really defining our target audience, even though we already have an idea about them, we're trying to make it really targeted. Soon some influencers are going to do a couple paid sponsorships for us and we hope that boosts the website up and seasons its Pixel at the same time!

So, anyway, we've had a fair bit of traffic with not so many conversions, therefore it'd be greatly appreciated if you lads and gals could give some criticism/opinions about it! We've got a thick skin, worry not!

Store: https://ragebotanic.com

Thank you guys! And if this goes against any rule (it doesn't, as far as my understanding of the rules goes) let me know and I'll delete it!

mrpelafio, Apr 22, 2018 IP
  2. kunnusingh

kunnusingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Criticize start:

You are using favicon as your logo, Get good logo which can mention your full domain name or trade name.

Your site is really nice and lightweight.

Can't criticize it too much.

kunnusingh, May 21, 2018 IP
  3. OneVPScom

OneVPScom Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Footer needs a bit of additional work to be honest, a bit of organizing there would look much better.

OneVPScom, May 21, 2018 IP