1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Email Marketing Automation with Mailchimp

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by misterdonman, May 16, 2018.

Hello guys, hope everyone is doing fine.

I have a few questions here and I'd appreciate some guidance. I do have a WP website with certain forms in it and I'd like to set up an automatic email to be sent once the form is filled. Now, I use Mailchimp for all my Email Marketing needs, I've set up an automated email with a Custom Event Workflow and a specific trigger, but I haven't seen a way to automatically update any of my lists with the emails of the people that do fill out any of my forms and I don't want to create specific forms for people to subscribe to a list...

Is there a way I can get this done?
    Do I have to manually update the list on Mailchimp with the info of the visitors that fill out any of my forms?
    I appreciate any sort of tips or advice you can give me.

Thanks!

misterdonman, May 16, 2018 IP
  2. MYTI

MYTI Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This can definitely be done. It can be done in a few ways. You can code it yourself or an easier way to do it is using an API collection tool like https://zapier.com/ which lets you make API and automation betweens loads of different programs. Plus it’s free.

If your into automation then I would suggest this. I use this to automate my buffer posts to Wordpress status posts on my marketing blog http://myti.co.uk - hope that helps.

Matt

MYTI, May 16, 2018 IP
  3. misterdonman

misterdonman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Matt, just what I was looking for!

misterdonman, May 17, 2018 IP
  4. accofranco

accofranco Member

Best Answers:
    What of someone that knows nothing about coding like myself?

accofranco, May 19, 2018 IP