1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Expert Wordpress Services @ [Installs, Theme modification, Problems, SEO, Maintenance, Hack Removal]

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ThePhoenixBird, Jun 24, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Professional freelancer with more than 10 years developing with Wordpress returns to DigitalPoint to offer his services to all the interested ones for affordable prices.
    • Installation
    • Maintenance
    • Optimization
    • Transferring to other hosting
    • Hack/Malware removal for your site, cleanup, audit
    • Security hardening and enhancement
    • Support for any technical problem
    • Plugin support
    • Theme support & fix Broken Themes
    • SEO Advice for your Blog
    • I offer you the best price and speed.
    • I offer Live Support on Skype.
    • Anything else not listed here, just ask :)
    Ever wanted a Blazing Fast and Super Secure Wordpress blog configured by a SysAdmin?
    Dedicated Server Optimization Service for Wordpress, let's properly configure your server and squeeze every resource to obtain the maximum performance, avoid unnecessary and very expensive server upgrades! (not available for shared servers, root & ssh access is required)
    • Nginx, PHP7-FPM, MariaDB, Real Backend Cache (No plugin half-cache), HTTPS/HTTP/2 with free SSL from LetsEncrypt (with auto-renew), Real Firewall and Brute-force attack prevention for your Wordpress, unattended updates, everything hardened and securely configured.
    • Runs smoothly on a 5$/month droplet from DigitalOcean with just 512MB of RAM.
    • This setup can handle easily 100 visitors per second without crashing, that means 6000 visits on 1 minute or 8.640.000 visitors per day! [Stress test results]
    • >> Request a quote

Interested in anything from the above? >> Start a Conversation or reply this thread

Lighting Fast! all my work have 72 Hours Warranty, I will work until I get the job done, no time restrictions, I will finish only when you are happy with the result.

YOU PAY AFTER JOB COMPLETION!
    orders above $100 require a deposit of 50% before start
    recurring customers get a discount

Past experiences:
    Check out my old thread here in DigitalPoint.

Why return after so long?
    I kickstarted my freelance career here in DigitalPoint, made lots of connections and business partners, after many years I'm back looking for fresh opportunities and some extra cash.

Testimonials:
    Many other testimonials over here..

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    ThePhoenixBird, Jun 24, 2017 IP
  2. redxlus

redxlus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I send you. Im finding someone cheap to modify a theme in Wp

redxlus, Aug 18, 2017 IP
  3. lapensee

lapensee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested

lapensee, Sep 12, 2017 IP
  4. arnold2001

arnold2001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I may be interested. What are you charging to set up each wordpress website? What if I want 10 websites set up? and what about maintenance and updates how much per site? and what if I want and open source contol panel installed ?

arnold2001, May 13, 2018 IP