1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SwiftFollowers.com Social Media Service - $154.71/Feb and $74.04/Mar - Low Effort/Can Be Automated

Discussion in 'Sites' started by EpicDesignGuy, Mar 3, 2018.

[​IMG]
    Swiftfollowers.com is a site that sells social media services to customers. Using the site, customers can buy extra followers, views, likes and more on a large amount of different social media platforms.

The site made $154.71(Revenue) in February 2018 alone (it's first full month) and is developing a trusted reputation.

The site made $74.04(Revenue) In March.

Why are you selling this site?

Need the money to work on other projects.

How is it monetized?
    The site is monetized through sales alone.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    The site does not have any social media accounts tied to its name. Accounts on forums that the site is advertised on can be discussed if needed.

How much time does this site take to run?
    It takes about one or two minutes per order to get the best available price from the multiple sources available, thus allowing you to get the best profit margins on each sale. If you would like, i can create a script that runs the site automatically however you will be limited to one source and may not get the best price, also will require weekly maintenance. (If you need more info, PM me.)

What challenges are there with running this site?
    There isn't much of a challenge running this site, what would be most challenging is getting more customers.

What comes with the purchase:
    • Domain
    • Site Files (Wordpress Files and Database)
    • Forum Accounts (Will discuss)
    • SMM Panels i use for best price

If you would like to make the site run automatically, we can discuss the price of me writing a script. If you would like a site like mine, i would also be willing to discuss that too.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me, i'm happy to answer your questions.

Sale will be through Escrow based system, Cryptocurrency(Bitcoin/Ethereum) or Paypal (if you have a strong reputation and previous purchases on this site).

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    EpicDesignGuy, Mar 3, 2018 IP
  2. EpicDesignGuy

EpicDesignGuy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sales for last month:
    [​IMG]

EpicDesignGuy, Mar 4, 2018 IP
  3. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    I am interested.
    Please update your sales thread with last month (April) revenue.

seo_buzz, May 13, 2018 IP
  4. EpicDesignGuy

EpicDesignGuy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sales were lower last month as i had no time to promote the service due to other things i had to complete. However i have a good reputation on a forum where most of my customers come from so sales could easily be revived.

upload_2018-5-13_18-39-20.png

EpicDesignGuy, May 13, 2018 IP
  5. Kendiving

Kendiving Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this still for sale?
    Do you have up to date revenue figures?

Kendiving, Sep 6, 2018 IP