1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Software/Addon for selling on Amazon and eBay ?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by zitti86, Apr 5, 2018.

Hi Guys,

i hope to find advice here. I am planning to sell on Amazon and eBay and was looking for a solution to connect those marketplaces with my Shops. I have a Shopware Shop and are at the moment testing a Shopify Shop.

For Shopware i found "magnalister" which has 5 stars in the shopware community store. Does anyone of you have experience with it?

I didnt find a proper solution for shopify yet. I've just found the Shopify Apps but if I can trust the reviews in the app store i am not sure if I wanna try those ^^

zitti86, Apr 5, 2018 IP
  2. JazvaSoftware

JazvaSoftware Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are going to use Shopify then my advice will be going with our all-in-one multi-channel solution - Jazva. It can be easily integrated with both Amazon and eBay marketplaces and sync your listings, and it supports Shopify and more. Seems like a good pick for you.
    On top of simply connecting your webstore and marketplace listings, our software can also sync your inventory across multiple warehouses. I can go on and on about the software, but if you are serious about entering the multi-channel retail game, then I can set up a free demo for you (or you can visit our website https://www.jazva.com and request demo from there), so you can check it out for yourself and ask any questions.

JazvaSoftware, May 11, 2018 IP