1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do I Use Pinterest To Promote My Biz?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by JoeFromSD, Feb 21, 2018.

When I do a google search for my keywords I see my Pinterest images in the results quite often. I must have a couple hundred images on my Pinterest page!
    https://www.pinterest.com/source/woodsshop.com/

How do I use Pinterest to show off my brand, and my work? Or is it something that I can't 'use', post to, comment on?
    Do I need to comment on those images I come across?
    Can I upload my own images to their site?
    Is there a group / whatever I can join?

wow I just went to their website https://www.pinterest.com/ and see one of my Moon Gate photos, and one of my Japanese roofed entry gate pans at the top!

JoeFromSD, Feb 21, 2018 IP
  2. IgorOMC

IgorOMC Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi! I think it may be a good idea to include a price in your description, Pinterest will gladly add a price pin for you, so everyone can see how much an item costs and makes a decision for a customer easier.

IgorOMC, Feb 22, 2018 IP
  3. JoeFromSD

JoeFromSD Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I can't put prices up on all those images. Material prices increase, site conditions vary, Etc.

so how can I use Pinterest? I have loads of images there.

wow I just went to their website https://www.pinterest.com/ and see one of my Moon Gate photos, and one of my Japanese roofed entry gate pans at the top! Go to this link to see my two images. I need to make use of all the pics I have up on Pinterest.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9ski2fgtvr2ekn/1ws.png?dl=0

JoeFromSD, Feb 22, 2018 IP
  4. FiveStarFiverr

FiveStarFiverr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Start by becoming a member of Pinterest. Then, start commenting on those images and other related images, along with pinning everything to your own boards. Build up your community and you can start sending those users to your website through proper pinning.

FiveStarFiverr, Mar 12, 2018 IP
  5. blueink02

blueink02 Member

Best Answers:
    Create a Pinterest business account and create a board related to your niche. Start sharing your pins(images) on your board. Pin images from other boards too, comment them etc. Pinterest boards play a great role in getting followers as well as traffic.
    If you want to find pinterest group boards use "pingroupie.com" you will find active boards there. Based on your niche, you can join those group boards. Be a contributor there and share your pins.Hope this helps!

blueink02, May 1, 2018 IP
  6. alwaysforGod

alwaysforGod Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't forget to use twitter to help advertise your pinterest, and join groups that are pinterest-related and mention your profile as well, but always be respectful, of course!

alwaysforGod, May 2, 2018 IP
  7. przemkom

przemkom Peon

Best Answers:
    you can also try tailwind app to scheduling your pins and for marketing purposes - adding your pins to tribes.

przemkom, May 31, 2018 IP
  8. Buzzoid

Buzzoid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In fact, Pinterest is an easy-to-use marketing tool for your company. Pinterest, like some other social networks, allows customers to visualize their brand, and then share it with others. The account in Pinterest became one of the most successful marketing projects of ModCloth
    But I highlight only six really important steps:

1. Create a strategy

As in any other business undertaking, you must strategically plan your steps before implementing them. Think about the type of "board" (album) that you want to create, and the types of content that you want to attach. Think about who will contribute (hint: many different people), and who will be in the answer (hint: one particular person) for the account. Then, follow your strategy, adjusting it according to your analytics data, removing what does not work.

2. Make sure your Pinterest profile is visible

There is an option "Hide your Pinterest profile for search engines". This option must be disabled. And if all the pins (added photos) are properly optimized, then this can help the brand in SEO-promotion.

3. Pin content must match your company

You can attach not only your products, but each pin must inform your followers about your brand and its features. Show yourself by creating your best board on Pinterest, where paste topics related to your brand. It can be photos from the event, infographics, useful products ... But the board should be, if possible, as creative as possible. Does your company or organization have a talisman? Make a board with photos and pictures of this kind of animal. Also do not be afraid to show humor on your board.

West Elm submits many ideas for using different design directions

4. Optimize your site for followers on Pinterest

The most popular pins, for example, portraits or good visual infographics, are interesting because they look better in the Pinterest interface. Try adding text to photos to identify your company or even a specific product. You can even add a "Pinit" button to a photo on your website so that visitors can share it with their "friends" on Pinterest.

5. Make sure your pins are easy to find

Pinterest, like Twitter, uses hashtags and keyword searches to make it easier for Pinterest users to find content related to them. Do not overdo it with hashtags, it's better to focus on such tags and keywords that match the strategy and can help potential customers find your pins.

6. Interact with the Pinterest community

As in any other social network, people come here to communicate. Repins, likes and comments of your customers to pins - this is what you need. Conduct competitions where you can create a board that is associated with a brand or on a given topic. Attach photos of your customers. You can also create a board on which influential pinners (Pinterest users) can contribute. This will help them feel part of your brand, which has transformed them from just followers into company representatives.

Buzzoid, Aug 5, 2018 IP
  9. Lester Reeves

Lester Reeves Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's a very interesting idea to promote something through Pinterest. I used it only for inspiration. I would not even have thought that this could be done.

Lester Reeves, Aug 7, 2018 IP