1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Website with mountainbike content

Discussion in 'Sites' started by JanHenk, Apr 16, 2018.

I created this website about 2 years ago and added 10 unique articles about mountain biking targeting best product keywords, such as "best mountain bike", "best hardtail mountain bike" and "best mountain bike under $1000". However, after that, I did not spend any more time on the website because I was busy with other projects. So that's why I am looking to sell the website right now.

The site has almost no visitors and no link building has been done. The actual value is in the content on the website, for which I hired a good writer that was familiar with mountain bikes. So this should be seen as a good opportunity to get some good unique quality articles for a decent price.

JanHenk, Apr 16, 2018 IP
  2. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I see the listing is now 'Taken Off Market'. Is this website 'Still Available For Purchase' or 'has been sold to other party'?

Arick unirow, May 2, 2018 IP