1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense send this new notification

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by amit choudhary, Feb 27, 2018.

Hello everyone my adsense account show this message can any one know how can i resolve it.

Ernings at risk - One or more of your ads.txt files doesn't contain your AdSense publisher ID. Fix this now to avoid severe impact to your revenue.

Thanks

amit choudhary, Feb 27, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    So, have you checked that your publisher id is right?

sarahk, Feb 27, 2018 IP
  3. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ads.txt is a new way to ensure you authorize ad networks, such as adsense, to sell your ads.

What this notification means is there is an ads.txt file on that site, that doesn't contain approval for ads from your publisher ID.

The format of the file is:
    google.com, pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DIRECT, xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Read more:
    https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/7532444?hl=en-GB

I got one of these for a site I used to own, but was still listed in my Adsense console. In this case it had the new owners info in the ads.txt and not mine, so it flagged.

pmf123, Mar 5, 2018 IP
  4. notty queen

notty queen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your publisher id us incorrect. Go to your adsense account and see what is your publisherr id no.

notty queen, Apr 28, 2018 IP