1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Blockchain/ICO/TGE writers needed

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by lowprod, Apr 17, 2018.

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a couple of writers who can provide blockchain/ICO/TGE-related content daily, on a regular basis. This is a long-term project, so I'm looking forward to finding people who can provide high quality and engaging content.

Please PM me with samples of your previous work and your rates for 100 words.

Waiting for your message! :)

Cheers,
    low

lowprod, Apr 17, 2018 IP
  2. Tom Nyarunda

Tom Nyarunda Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I specialize in content for business, cryptocurrency, home improvement, and lifestyle but can write quality articles on several other topics.

I have experience writing original creative content and engaging content for your marketing strategies. I can transform simple phrases in a way that they represent your brand and appeal to your particular target audience. As a strategic writer, I can easily transition between a serious and playful tone.

I have samples of ghostwritten work I can share. I've been writing articles for a number of clients and chances are I will be able to give you something close to what you're looking for!

The turnaround for projects is determined by due dates and project needs. I am able to comfortably submit up to 2000 words of high-quality work within 24 hours. I would propose a rate of $0.08 per word. However, if this isn’t within your budget, you can let me know so we can find a common ground. Send me your email address so I can attach a few other samples.

Waiting to hear from you,

Regards

Tom Nyarunda, Apr 17, 2018 IP
  3. Denis---Player

Denis---Player Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pm'd

Denis---Player, Apr 26, 2018 IP
  4. lowprod

lowprod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    More writers needed for this project, please PM me with some cryptocurrency related samples. Again, we need writers with experience in this field!

lowprod, Jun 7, 2018 IP