1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nerohut.com - Monetize Every Single Visitor of Your Website

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by NeroHut, Apr 16, 2018.

I would hereby like to introduce you to a rather different website monetization method that we named NeroHut.

What is NeroHut?
    If you say NeroHut is a web browser miner, you're not wrong, however unlike everything else you've seen so far NeroHut acts differently. Let me explain that a bit, first of all NeroHut is designed to be 100% nonintrusive for visitors, no visual element is inserted into the page nor does it obstruct a visitor in any way. Secondly unlike other web browser miners you may have heard of ( CoinHive for example ), NeroHut will only use approximately 20% of a visitor's CPU power ( watching a HD YouTube video consumes around 10-15% more CPU than NeroHut ).

How does NeroHut work?
    Once you add our implementation code to your pages, every single visitor that your website has will start mining for you. NeroHut is able to mine any CryptoNight based currency, but we decided to go for Monero since it's the most profitable at the moment. While mining, your visitors will be creating shares for you, and upon finding a block our system will automatically distribute the block value to all the members that had at least 1 share.

How will you get paid and when?
    NeroHut offers payments on request via PayPal and Monero. The minimum payment amount for PayPal is $1.00 USD and the minimum for Monero is 0.50 XMR.

Now, the big question. How much will you earn?
    NeroHut, unlike other similar services will ONLY utilize 20% of a visitor's CPU power. We are doing this for a number of reasons like not wanting to ruin the user experience on a website and wanting to keep our scripts free from ad blockers for example.
    This being said, NeroHut does not intend to replace the traditional advertising on a publisher's website, we merely want to add more to the publisher overall revenue from the website. NeroHut will most likely not be as effective as traditional advertising when it comes to generating income, however unlike traditional advertising, NeroHut does not involve any kind of user action and it's 100% passive. Think of NeroHut as a javascript code you add to your pages just like jQuery or Bootstrap. It just sits there without affecting anything, BUT it generates some extra cash for you.

Bottom line is that if you want to squeeze a bit more income from your website 100% passively and without doing anything else but adding 1 line of code on your pages, NeroHut is definitely for you!

For more information feel free to visit our website: https://nerohut.com or leave a reply below, I'll gladly answer anyone's questions.
    You can learn more about our services by reading the documentation here: https://nerohut.com/documentation.php

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    NeroHut, Apr 16, 2018 IP
  2. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Introduction of altcoins
    17th of April, 2018

We are proud to announce that we implemented an algorithm that automatically detects the most profitable cryptocurrency to mine and switches automatically on that particular cryptocurrency.

Being able to swap the type of cryptocurrency that is being mined on the fly will help improve the overall income for all our members.

Join today !
    https://nerohut.com

NeroHut, Apr 17, 2018 IP
  3. Affmy

Affmy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why should I use your system instead of Coinhive?

Affmy, Apr 17, 2018 IP
  4. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The answer to this one is rather easy. Let me explain :
    1. First and foremost unlike CoinHive that uses full throttle, NeroHut will only utilize 20% of a visitor's CPU power, therefor it will not make your visitors go away screaming.
    2. NeroHut unlike CoinHive puts everything on the table. CoinHive pays per million hashes ( ????? ). That's a made up system that only they know how it works. Real life mining has nothing alike. In real life mining you get paid when you find a block, period. We do just that. Plus, if you take the time to calculate the price per hash and compare it with the hash/USD price ( this is an average estimation that considers that blocks are found with 100% effort ) you would see that they actually pay around 1/3 of that price.

I'm not going to bring into discussion the fact that NeroHut bypasses ad-blockers and is not flagged by antiviruses, because if you ask me CoinHive shouldn't be flagged either. Yes, they are our competitors and everything, but I can't think of any other reason for the antiviruses to flag them other than the fact that it's a big scheme behind put up by advertising giants that are scared that publishers will turn to this type of monetization instead of the traditional ads.

NeroHut, Apr 17, 2018 IP
  5. ehsanji

ehsanji Member

Best Answers:
    Can your miner be used on GPUs as well? What if I want to mine using your software or code with my own PC and not run it on a website. Plus, is the code detected on adblockers?

ehsanji, Apr 18, 2018 IP
  6. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, for now at least I am unsure whether GPU mining will ever be available for browser mining. The only way I could possibly think of would be through WebGL, but we've yet to come up with a method to use it with CryptoNight based coins. If you want to simply mine with your PC, you can create a short URL with and just keep it open, we are currently working on releasing a feature that will handle self mining but it'll take a few more days. Right now, our codes are not flagged by adblockers, and we plan on keeping it that way.

NeroHut, Apr 18, 2018 IP
  7. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The downline system is now available for all members
    19th of April, 2018

NeroHut's downline system is now up and running! Invite new members to NeroHut and earn 10% of each of their revenue, LIFETIME!
    Whenever one of your referrals submits a withdraw request, your account will be credited with 10% of the withdraw amount. There is no maximum limit or expiration to this.

NeroHut, Apr 19, 2018 IP
  8. otaku4k

otaku4k Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm very impressed with this service. Ever since I add this tag a day ago on my video site, never had any complaint from a user about their CPU reaching 100% and still earn at a steady rate it is not much but at least it something to help recover lost revenue by adblocker.

otaku4k, Apr 19, 2018 IP
  9. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    New feature for NeroHut members : Self-Mining
    20th of April, 2018

You can now mine on NeroHut using your own computer resources. Log into your NeroHut account and click on the Self-Mining tab, select the amount of CPU you are willing to let the NeroHut miner use and click "START MINING".

Although you won't be making millions it all adds up, and since your computer is open why not use some of it's power to get something in return?

NeroHut, Apr 20, 2018 IP
  10. sveratus

sveratus Member

Best Answers:
    i have minerblock extension in chrome and yes the code is detected and blocked

sveratus, Apr 21, 2018 IP
  11. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @otaku4k thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it.

NeroHut, Apr 21, 2018 IP
  12. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @sveratus it seems they added our miner to their list too. It wasn't when I last checked. Anyway, Minerblock is not a real ad blocker, but an extension dedicated for users that really really don't want their PC to be used for mining. Such users are better left alone if you ask me, thus why I'm having doubts whether we should change the serving domain for that purpose alone.

NeroHut, Apr 21, 2018 IP
  13. sveratus

sveratus Member

Best Answers:
    How many verified shares do we need for 1$?

sveratus, Apr 21, 2018 IP
  14. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @sveratus Unfortunately this is impossible for me to predict because it depends on way too many factors such as:
    1. block effort ( it's a thing similar to luck )
    2. the amount of shares that the other members have
    3. the current difficulty
    4. the overall monero network hash rate
    5. the possibility that a block can become orphaned
    6. the monero current price

Bottom line is that with amazing luck ( a block effort of 1% for example ) even 1 share can earn you 1 dollar, while in some other extreme cases not even 10000 shares are worth that amount.

NeroHut, Apr 22, 2018 IP
  15. phillipmorris

phillipmorris Member

Best Answers:
    So i'm testing it out I got around 4,626 Verified Shares but I don't see any earnings when is earnings distributed when we find a block or what?

phillipmorris, Apr 23, 2018 IP
  16. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @phillipmorris Yes. It's exactly like that. Shares will just pile up until a block is found. When that happens the block value will be distributed among the share holders based on the amount of shares that each member had.

NeroHut, Apr 24, 2018 IP
  17. phillipmorris

phillipmorris Member

Best Answers:
    So a small review I ended with around 7,000 shares in 1 day which made me about 3$ so in my opinion its not worth it.

phillipmorris, Apr 24, 2018 IP
  18. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @phillipmorris I'm sorry to hear you feel that way but I think you slightly misunderstood the overal purpose of NeroHut. Our system was never designed as a "get rich fast" or "make millions of dollars" type of thing. We never intended or hoped to replace traditional advertising because with our business model it's simply not possible. Our intention is to provide an environment where webmasters can squeeze a bit more income from their websites, without affecting or interacting with the visitor's overal experience on the website. Think of NeroHut as a javascript code you add to your pages just like jQuery or Bootstrap. It just sits there without affecting anything, BUT it generates some extra cash for you.

NeroHut, Apr 24, 2018 IP
  19. David Zhang

David Zhang Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Nerohut,

really impressed by your service. One thing I would recommend you to develop is regarding the url miner. I believe 60 seconds is too long. Could you reduce the period or let us choose how long it takes?

David Zhang, Apr 26, 2018 IP
  20. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @David Zhang I can't say how happy I am to see that you enjoy using our services. I already informed the team about your suggestion regarding the timer and I was informed that it's a change that can be done in minutes. I hope I'm not estimating this wrongly but I expect the changes you suggested to be done in a couple of hours.

NeroHut, Apr 26, 2018 IP