1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best tools to research youtube keywords?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Lord Antares, Apr 17, 2018.

Hey guys.

Sorry for the noob question, but what keyword tools do you suggest for researching yt keywords? Preferably free if they are good.

I've done some searches on google and yt but they all come up with paid tools which I'm not sure are that good anyway. I've seen one which is free but I'm not sure about it.

Oh and another question...what exactly does the ''competition'' number displayed mean? I don't understand it. I see keywords with hundreds of thousands of searches per month have a similar competition rating to some bad keywords with 10 monthly searches. I don't get it. What exactly does that number mean?

Lord Antares, Apr 17, 2018 IP
  2. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    There is no definite website, you just have to make sure that you are honoring search engine rules.

Dario McNut, Apr 17, 2018 IP
  3. Lord Antares

Lord Antares Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by that? I have been suggested to use the google keyword finder, ubersuggest and tubebuddy.

Lord Antares, Apr 18, 2018 IP
  4. Chiedo

Chiedo Member

Best Answers:
    Hey @Lord Antares! I'd say that if you've found paid ones and they have refund policies, try them out.

I'm a believe that it's worth paying for quality software. As opposed to getting free software that's just decent. :)

Chiedo, Apr 18, 2018 IP
  5. expels

expels Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    expels, Apr 27, 2018 IP
  6. Sean Gugerty

Sean Gugerty Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use Youtube Buddy plugin and thats more than enough for me. IF you know how to actually optimize a video you can pretty much take anything down that the popular news anchors aren't dropping bombs on. Seriously though, i've 1st placed with jack squat on following. Like 70 subscribers and i win simply because people neglect to put the title in the 1st sentence and make the description detailed with keyword rich density and transition words. Your thumbnail looking cooler than everyone else's is easy to do and critical as well.

Sean Gugerty, Apr 27, 2018 IP
  7. Sabayounis

Sabayounis Peon

Best Answers:
    You can find all type platform keywords from google adwards keyword planner.

Sabayounis, Apr 30, 2018 IP
  8. dm.dotzo.net

dm.dotzo.net Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can suggest you Ubersuggest

dm.dotzo.net, Sep 21, 2019 IP