1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best business in 2018?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by egoldzone, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Oscar Montano

Oscar Montano Peon

Best Answers:
    im in the ecig bussiness, im new at it (im in mexico), and seems to be a good way to make money.

Oscar Montano, Mar 9, 2018 IP
  2. malih2571

malih2571 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think best business in 2018 is IOT you can do anything. even in my country in middle east there are a lot of demands for IOT

malih2571, Mar 11, 2018 IP
  3. FiveStarFiverr

FiveStarFiverr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't see Bitcoin or Crypto as a business. It's investing, which can turn into a business, but just throwing some money into these doesn't constitute a business.

The best business for 2018 is any business with the ability to sustain, change the world in a good way and has a social conscience. It's no longer just about money and the power of paying it forward makes a huge difference these days.

FiveStarFiverr, Mar 12, 2018 IP
  4. GeneK

GeneK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have the real feeling that it may be too late for cryptocurrency-related investments. It is not that I assume that Bitcoin must be doomed. It may continue to grow. It is rather about the entire market. Check coingecko.com for instance. You can monitor almost 1500 projects there. Isn't the market a little bit overheated...
    As for my own digital 'business', I am trying to handle all the changes associated with online ads. So my direction for 2018 is all about attempting to use push notifications for my monetization.

GeneK, Mar 15, 2018 IP
  5. accofranco

accofranco Member

Best Answers:
    I think ecommerce, affiliate marketing and dropshipping are the killer businesses in 2018. I have made good money from ecomm and dropshipping in my home country, but I really want to try affiliate marketing, but I do need a good mentor to work me through

accofranco, Apr 15, 2018 IP
  6. Jacob Hawkins

Jacob Hawkins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    From my point of view, These days digital marketing is a big platform to earn more money. I guess If you want to start new business digital marketing is a best for 2018 in terms of making more money.

Jacob Hawkins, Apr 27, 2018 IP
  7. warrior_1

warrior_1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to go into cryto business as well. What is the minimum investment required to get started investing into cryto world. Also, any good resources to get started would be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

warrior_1, May 5, 2018 IP
  8. Moloove

Moloove Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think everything connected to IT is well paid and needed these days.

Moloove, May 6, 2018 IP
  9. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am into adult tube sites and it is paying more than when i was into adsense blog

Mr victor, May 7, 2018 IP
  10. AlexJhones

AlexJhones Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey!

In my opinion these days are few businesses on top. They are: advertising agents who work with influencers, then go everyone who offer international market trade services like this: https://pointoneintl.com/. Last but not least, the restaurant business is always a good idea. Personally, I have a few clothes shops in the UK and USA and planning to open my own restaurant. Wish me luck :D

AlexJhones, May 31, 2018 IP
  11. BCHIE18

BCHIE18 Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion consulting is still one of the best businesses in 2018. But in the time of globalization only consulting is not enough. The company should offer also a lot of other tasks. A perfect example is the Business Consulting Hub .

BCHIE18, Jun 1, 2018 IP
  12. RobertMV

RobertMV Member

Best Answers:
    I think in the summer of 2018, a good business is selling beer and other cold drinks :).
    If it's serious, still a good business - are crypto-currencies..

RobertMV, Jun 5, 2018 IP
  13. iHostingX.com

iHostingX.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I still love Web hosting. I think I always will. And it's where I'll earn the majority of my income. But I would love to learn more about crypto, too.

iHostingX.com, Jun 9, 2018 IP