1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does the CRM systems are popular in US?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Vitaly Makarkin, Mar 24, 2018.

Hi guys, doing CRM integration in Russia. But have thought firstly done freelance and later move to US to work on that side probably in a big company.

Just want to know, how does the crm integration is a needed tools in small and medium companies in US?

Or a lot of people still using Excel and happy with it?) Thx.

Vitaly Makarkin, Mar 24, 2018 IP
  2. Jessica Harden

Jessica Harden Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Many people are still using Excel sheets. I recently asked a potential client during the pitch meeting which CRM they are using. They said they are still with Excel, but happy with it. I believe there is huge scope for CRM implementations in companies esp which are midsized.

Jessica Harden, Apr 11, 2018 IP
  3. Vitaly Makarkin

Vitaly Makarkin Active Member

Best Answers:
    You opinion is it because cost a lot of money for small companies? Or it's hard to integrate and teach stuff?

Vitaly Makarkin, Apr 11, 2018 IP
  4. Jessica Harden

Jessica Harden Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my experience, it is because of the lack of inclination at the higher management level. If the higher management is presented the business case in favor of a CRM software and they are convinced, that's when the process starts. Issues with integration etc crop up at a later stage. What do you think?

Jessica Harden, Apr 11, 2018 IP
  5. Vitaly Makarkin

Vitaly Makarkin Active Member

Best Answers:
    I thinking in the same way - that decision about CRM itegration taking by managment if its small business - head manager.

CRM integration not like a "buy and forgot" stuff, it's kind of live ecosystem. But in my companies we figuring out the right way of integrations, and setting up the system it's a one step.

But I doing that job in my country. US way of thinking may be in a different directions. BTW the CRM integration is going very closing with a targeted marketing.

Vitaly Makarkin, Apr 12, 2018 IP