1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Email marketing solution - What are you using?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jeremyfe, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Maggie Tuczapska

Maggie Tuczapska Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm using MailChimp but think of changing the platform soon. This thread is very helpful, it's great to see the varied platforms people are using and valuing.

Maggie Tuczapska, Mar 14, 2018 IP
  2. FiveStarFiverr

FiveStarFiverr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Too many to choose from. Mailchimp is good if you're on a budget. I prefer GetResponse.

Just pick one and run with it really.

FiveStarFiverr, Mar 17, 2018 IP
  3. Dave_Wils

Dave_Wils Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    MailChimp. It is efficient. At the same time, it is not price efficient.

Dave_Wils, Mar 28, 2018 IP
  4. Agatha88

Agatha88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone! I want to share what email tools I use. My new discovery is correct.email. They help to clean your email lists by going through your addresses one by one. It is very simple, quick and highly accurate service. After couple weeks of using it, I see better results of my email campaigns.

Agatha88, Apr 4, 2018 IP
  5. Chiedo

Chiedo Member

Best Answers:
    Drip.co. It's the best tool I've used by far and it's free until you get 100 subscribers!

It's extremely visual as well which makes it easy to create complex email campaigns that are easy to configure.

Chiedo, Apr 4, 2018 IP
  6. bobs

bobs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use MailChimp with wordpress.

bobs, Apr 9, 2018 IP
  7. MouseInHouse

MouseInHouse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    MailChimp. Not in particular innovative, but reliable and working, as I see it

MouseInHouse, Apr 10, 2018 IP
  8. davidjackson

davidjackson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I am using mailchimp for my email and sending the newsletters to my subscribers and clients by direct mail lists. It provides free designed templates also.

davidjackson, Apr 17, 2018 IP
  9. eMonetize

eMonetize Member

Best Answers:
    Regardless who you go with, make sure you set up SPF. If you don't know what that is, just ask the AR service for help.

Additionally, I would set up seed accounts to test your inbox deliverability.

For many, AOL, Hotmail/Outlook, Gmail, and Yahoo and parent domains using the same MX, can make up as much as 80-90% of their list. So at the very least, you should start with them and any other seed accounts you can set up or acquire.

Also, just get a free trial account to start and test your seeds. If you have any spam folder problems I would complain. If they don't fix, at least you didn't spend any money.

Last but not least, if you plan to do affiliate marketing make sure who you go with allows it. For example, while many here have suggested MailChimp, they don't allow it. While Getresponse and Aweber do allow affiliate marketing.

eMonetize, Apr 23, 2018 IP
  10. MYTI

MYTI Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For simplicity cost and features I would use Mailchimp to start with. You can also use a lot of plugins and automations to make your life easier.

Good luck with the blog.

MYTI, May 16, 2018 IP
  11. Jacob Hawkins

Jacob Hawkins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Our Email marketing platform enables you to have a modified dialog with each of your customers, at any level. Its instinctive performance tools let you focus on creating attractive, successful campaigns that connect the reader, while we take care of getting your emails to their inbox, perfectly.

Jacob Hawkins, May 29, 2018 IP
  12. salifu

salifu Peon

Best Answers:
    Mail chimp is free for the first 2000 emails in your list. You can at least try it before if spending is not convenient yet.

salifu, May 30, 2018 IP