1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello....again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by journeyoftheanimals, Mar 29, 2018.

Well I was looking for a web design forum and found this site and remembered I used to be here quite a while ago when I ran a different site. Anyone know if I can change my user name by the way? I have been running a humor based site for a couple of years. But really I put a lot of effort into it earlier on and then it sat and collected dust. I am trying to motivate myself to work on it and really try to get it going. The site I am now running is http://www.laughsonthenet.com

I would love to hear from other people on here running humor based websites.

I have over 10,000 funny and odd pictures on my site and really need to add many many more. The motto of the site is kind of "Smiles, laughs and WTF?" I try to keep everything on the site PG-13 or under. As you can see, it is a wordpress based page. I used to do all the coding myself but point and click with just some code editing is so much easier. Not really too sure what else to say. But I am looking for any and all feedback you have for me. I also have a facebook page for the site and want to learn a lot more about how to properly run a facebook page for a site like this.

journeyoftheanimals, Mar 29, 2018 IP
  2. RightAngle

RightAngle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello welcome back to digital point.

RightAngle, Apr 1, 2018 IP
  3. bijutoha

bijutoha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, that is interesting, But have to make it more interesting in physical, I targeted the interface of the web. Welcome by the way,

bijutoha, Apr 8, 2018 IP
  4. JM0n3y

JM0n3y Member

Best Answers:
    I'm rather new here, but yeah I think you can. Just dig around your profile a bit and you'll find it. You'll have to pay to do it though, IIRC.

Edit
    Go here: https://www.digitalpoint.com/account/upgrades

JM0n3y, Apr 12, 2018 IP