1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to prevent OVH charge twice - soyoustart (i know it's weird but read the detail)

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by trichnosis, Mar 26, 2018.

Hello;

Today was the expire date for my OVH server. I've made my payment.

Please see the screenshot . The link for invoice is https://us.soyoustart.com/en/cgi-bin/order/displayOrder.cgi?orderId=6131232&orderPassword=Wc4N . I've checked with the bank . They also confirm that the payment is done like screenshot.

But OVH refuse to renew the server which i've paid (I'm repating again. I've made my payment but OVH refuse to renew the server)

I've created support ticket on their system but as you know, OVH support is worse than shit including billing related issue. They say that i've to pay which i've already paid

My question is that how can i contact someone who has brain? The issue is so stupid (They reject to renew the server which i've paid. I want to continue using their service because they are cheap)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    trichnosis, Mar 26, 2018 IP
  2. RomanEpo

RomanEpo Active Member

Best Answers:
    There could be two reasons ,Billing is not updated yet or your payment consider as previous due bill.Check details billing status.So you can conform why they are not activate your account.

RomanEpo, Mar 30, 2018 IP
    trichnosis likes this.
  3. UnderHost_MSA

UnderHost_MSA Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The screenshot shows your order was paid and is in progress, so you will need till someone from billing approve it you probably flagged their anti-fraud system.

UnderHost_MSA, Mar 30, 2018 IP
    trichnosis likes this.
  4. Cameron Fillers

Cameron Fillers Member

Best Answers:
    Go to ovh.com, access their "contact us" section, and click on their "Technical advice" section. Use this system to call up and speak to someone. Generally, talking to someone on the phone will be the most helpful, and just keep trying until you get a hold of someone that can help you. Their billing hours or EST, between 9 to 5, I believe, so don't be discouraged if you cannot get feedback until it is during their normal business hours, as technical support does not have access to billing related options, but they can provide you feedback.

Your server is generally safe for 3 days after it is suspended, unless you submitted a cancellation request, so just call and find out the status.

The other reason your charge may not have gone through is because their system is waiting on a response from the bank which also may be during business hours.

Cameron Fillers, Jun 18, 2018 IP
    trichnosis likes this.
  5. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hello;

This issue is solved. The reason of my issue was that support staff was so stupid.

They do not charge twice

trichnosis, Jun 18, 2018 IP