1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much time will it take to get DOMAIN AUTHORITY 40-50

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by taj1504, Mar 28, 2014.

Hi,
    I just want to know how much time will it take to get DOMAIN AUTHORITY(DA) to 40-50 score.
    Is it possible to get within 6 months - 1 year.
    What steps or what kind of SEO strategies to be followed for this & for next year as well to achieve that score if not minimum 30-40 within 1 year of time.

Also want to know does PPC will increase or decrease the DA score.

Plzz....suggest
    Thanks

taj1504, Mar 28, 2014 IP
  2. vince wicks

vince wicks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can get that authority within a year if you slog like crazy. You need to offer awesome content on your own site, make your site crawlable and indexable so that Google an other engines can easily find what they need to. That done, you need to start your link building campaign. That means you need to get hands dirty and guest post, forum post, etc. You need to priority on quality rather than quantity. For example, I'm not writing tons of words in this post but just hitting spot on what you actually need to do. Just make sure that you offer the best possible quality to your audience.

As for PPC, it can help you to generate traffic but it does not have a direct influence on Domain authority. Hope it helps.

vince wicks, Mar 28, 2014 IP
  3. taj1504

taj1504 Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for info

taj1504, Mar 28, 2014 IP
  4. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, there is no need to do any extra terrestrial, thing to get the Domain authority to 40-50% , just keep the fresh content coming and you're domain authority will fill up !!

John Dave, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  5. whitewave

whitewave Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

DA is one of SEO Moz's own 'scores' created from their own analysis of websites in their own database so has nothing to do with Google at all. That said, it may use some of the same quality signs that google does (backlinks etc) in determining the score. So, DA has nothing to do with your Cost Per Click directly, although it may have a correllation with how Google ranks your site. Either way, a good quality site (however you measure it) will always have lower click costs, but so will you Click Through Rate of the ad (a good advert), and retention time of visitors.

To get to a high DA your time scale will be fine but you need to work at it. A DA like that needs a 'genuine website'. No short cuts. You need steady fresh content and a steady growth of quality backlinks, especially from authority sites in your niche. You really do nee to become a niche authority, and to do that needs genuine quality work.

Good luck!

whitewave, Apr 1, 2014 IP
    pitdark16 likes this.
  6. sayjohn

sayjohn Member

Best Answers:
    I do not think that if your domain is 6 to 12 months old and you want to score the 40 to 50 points on the domain authority, is it not possible. Domain authority increase when your domain age is also good.
    But Good SEO and profiles on social media sites may influence your domain authority little bit.

sayjohn, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  7. pitdark16

pitdark16 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is even possible in 3 weeks time. provide high quality and viral content and you will be reaching your desired DA in no time. just do whitehat seo and avoid blackhat. as much as possible do manual link building and use high quality sites

pitdark16, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  8. Pooja Gupta

Pooja Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    It take 3-4 weeks to get domain authority 40-50.

Pooja Gupta, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  9. Derek Land

Derek Land Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just tossing in my add-on two cents to Whitewave's two cents (is that $0.04, or is it compounded...?) - Domain Authority is another third-party proprietary metric. The truth is there is no one single number to look at when buying a domain or determining value. Even PR0 or PR1 sites can give you some success if the link profiles are clean; and even PR5s can hurt your rank if they're dirty. PR, DA, Citation/Trust Flow (geez everyone's talking about this now) don't mean squat if the other numbers aren't there.

Look for clean link profiles, anchor text diversity, and a wide enough range of referring IPs. If you can grab one with higher PR or DA that's great but those factors alone don't make it a good buy.

Derek Land, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  10. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I've been looking at the Domain authority thing and guess what I have found out there is no rocket science in boosting up the Domain authority, I have started from 0 DA, yes after looking at your question I got myself logged into my blog which has 0DA and 0 PA, Just in 2 days I am able to get DA 68, What you are going need is get some fresh and unique content and yes not to mention back link from some of the good site based on your niche that's it.

John Dave, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  11. Seo Joy

Seo Joy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Domain authority calculated by Moz and its depend on your website popularity and brand. For this you should increase your backlinks and promote your website through SEo and social media activities. Hope this will help you.

Seo Joy, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  12. lucabrasi

lucabrasi Member

Best Answers:
    Dont just look at your domain authority. You are going to need Trust Flow to. I have a DA of 42 and a TF of 10-20 and I have terrible Google rankings. Bing and Yahoo like my site, if they sent visitors I would be in the sh*t. But they don't. I average only about 50 visits per day.
    50 bucks a day will not get me fast cars, booze and women.

lucabrasi, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  13. Kamaldeep Singh SEO

Kamaldeep Singh SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes ofcause you can get DA with in 1 year, just do Quality work and generate more traffic from google you will get good DA

Kamaldeep Singh SEO, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  14. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like your idea... Just to say, do NOT use duplicated or SPUN articles! Be natural and don't forget that a few backlinks from HIGH AUTHORITY websites won't hurt! :)

patco, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  15. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Domain Authority is a Third party metrics and its solely depends on the backlinks pointing to your website. It will take time to gain 40+ DA. So, you have to be patient about this and focus on creating and maintaining your blog.

iwebsocial, Mar 29, 2018 IP
  16. Sankalp Patil

Sankalp Patil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You just can't predict how much time will it take for your sites DA to promote to your estimation. Because for it lot off work needs to done like directory submitting and social bookmarking and if you want it to be fast processing then man you need to focus on publishing your own articles and blogs related to subject. and also need to optimize your web pages so google and other search engine can easily crawl to the web page. You can post ads on google ad wards and also ask any consistent person to post something about your site which helps the most.

Sankalp Patil, Mar 29, 2018 IP
  17. Bilal Anwar

Bilal Anwar Member

Best Answers:
    For Good and better Domain Authority you just have to get links from 60+ DA website as well relevant

Bilal Anwar, Mar 30, 2018 IP
  18. Rj Maan

Rj Maan Member

Best Answers:
    Actually there is no hard and fast formula which tell exactly the duration for the site to achieve the 40-50 DA. If you have a good content and plenty of visitors and your site is user friendly and has everything well managed and maintained. Than you can achieve this DA with in a year.

Rj Maan, Apr 5, 2018 IP