1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Page says Instagram account is already linked while it's not.

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Nourddine Khiti, Mar 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello, when I want to link my Instagram account to my Facebook page, it says "This Instagram account is already connected to another Page." And this Instagram is not linked to any account.
    I tried both linking it from Instagram and Facebook.
    Any help?!

Nourddine Khiti, Mar 20, 2018 IP
  2. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you try this?
    "Scroll down and tap Linked Accounts, then select Facebook. If you haven't already, enter your Facebook login information. By default, your Instagram account will link to your personal Facebook Timeline. To link to a Page instead, tap Facebook again, then tap Share to and choose a Page that you manage."

You can also try this knowledge article which may help: https://help.instagram.com/356902681064399

Dana C. Beck, Mar 20, 2018 IP
  3. Nourddine Khiti

Nourddine Khiti Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds smooth, but I don't think I will set Instagram Ads via the page, it's only about sharing content.

Nourddine Khiti, Mar 20, 2018 IP
    Dana C. Beck likes this.
  4. Tanmoy Kundu

Tanmoy Kundu Member

Best Answers:
    If it shows already connected then do Unlink that and try again

Tanmoy Kundu, Apr 18, 2018 IP
  5. EvoWRZ®

EvoWRZ® Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You need to disconnect it from the other page and connect to the new one

EvoWRZ®, May 14, 2018 IP
  6. Walleey

Walleey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook became too much annoying last time. It has too many bugs that it's easier to switch to another messenger. As for your problem you should try to unlink it and link back again. Maybe it will help somehow.

Walleey, Jul 26, 2018 IP
  7. MatBerrows

MatBerrows Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to link it through Instagram settings.

MatBerrows, Aug 7, 2018 IP
  8. Lester Reeves

Lester Reeves Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    At me too such happened. Try to update your password in instagram and try again, maybe that's it.

Lester Reeves, Aug 7, 2018 IP
  9. Anna Gray

Anna Gray Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah its also happened with me too, I thought my account is hacked, but later on I realised there is some fault with the app itself...

Anna Gray, Mar 14, 2019 IP
  10. Kim Niell

Kim Niell Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Dana, I tried what you suggested and it works if I am signed in as a regular page not a business page. But I NEED to be a business page. If I change the settings to business then it again says that that page is already signed in with instagram... and it's not. UUUGGGHHH HELP!

Kim Niell, Apr 9, 2019 IP
  11. Kim Niell

Kim Niell Peon

Best Answers:
    My Facebook bsuiness page is NOT attached to any instagram but when I try to attach my instagram to my facebook page it constantly says that the facebook account is already attached to an instagram account.

Kim Niell, Apr 9, 2019 IP
  12. ANSW3R

ANSW3R Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok guys I think I figured this one out! Instagram automatically pairs to your personal facebook page when you link it through a instagram business account. I found that if you switch to a personal account and then link your facebook account instagram lets you select a page to pair the account with. After you select the page you'd like to pair your account with switch your account back to business and you're all set! Hope this helped!

ANSW3R, May 30, 2019 IP
  13. yogagirl123

yogagirl123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried what the person suggested above and I was able to link my instagram to a facebook page (however it is connecting to a different FB account than before because I am an admin of the FB page and run the instagram account, but the insta was originally connected to a different facebook account that is ALSO an admin of the FB page, but I don't know how to switch to a different FB account) BUT when I try to switch back to the business account it won't let me and keeps saying that the facebook page is already owned by another business. HELP!!! So beyond frustrated. Anyone have ideas? It won't let me connect from FB either. It says the instagram is already connected to an FB page (BUT IT IS THE SAME PAGE, and just won't show up)

yogagirl123, Jan 7, 2020 IP
  14. yogagirl123

yogagirl123 Peon

Best Answers:
    SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME. So frustrated. Did you happen to figure this out???

yogagirl123, Jan 7, 2020 IP
  15. Justin rebelo

Justin rebelo Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anyone figured out a solution to this. It’s so annoying. I have reported the issue to facebook 50+ times in the last month. I run 4 different business pages and have the same issue with all of them!
    I have tried every way on this forum and a bunch of other places and once you switch back to a professional account it doesn’t let you link the pages

Attached Files:

Justin rebelo, Feb 23, 2020 IP
  16. mizzcrazi

mizzcrazi Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey if your on fbook and instagram it tends to auto connect you check yr settings insta is part of fb plus kik and 1other
    Its a bloody pain i ad to chance email in the end IT SHOULD ASK IF YOU WANA CONNECT but not always GLuck

mizzcrazi, May 17, 2020 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.