1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Premium Membership Questions

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by monstercase, Aug 20, 2016.

Hey,

I was wondering does premium membership have the full ability to access the marketplace or only the sell thread? as I'm a little confused with this phrase here "Can Start Sale Threads Without Being An Established User".

Can I purchase a month membership non-recurring or how can that work if I only need it for a month and not the second month.

Lastly, How long after purchase of the membership can I have access to it?

monstercase, Aug 20, 2016 IP
    biili likes this.
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Members who purchase premium membership have immediate access to the marketplace.

The only one month membership option we offer is the recurring membership. At the end of the month your PayPal account is billed for the second month automatically. To discontinue subscription to premembership service you would have to go through PayPal to do so.

I believe items listed in the marketplace are all items that thread poster has for sale while some of the categories in buy, sell, trade area allow buying threads.

Smyrl, Aug 21, 2016 IP
  3. phpzone

phpzone Member

Best Answers:
    I don't have paypal account,
    can I pay using credit card,
    And how can I discontinue my subscription if I pay through credit card, I need only one month subscription for a trial at start.

Also please confirm can I post in marketplace to sell my services (Programming Services)

phpzone, Mar 20, 2018 IP
  4. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    It is my understanding that PayPal is our only payment processor.

Smyrl, Mar 20, 2018 IP