1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's happen if I don't pay paypal Negative balance?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by hy34_men, Jul 1, 2011.

1. sydneysuperyacht

sydneysuperyacht Peon

Best Answers:
    anybody tell me what is the limit of paypal negative balance ?

sydneysuperyacht, Jul 6, 2011 IP
  2. chandan123

chandan123 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    it depends on country of pp account imo

chandan123, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  3. serena85

serena85 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can stay calm nothing will happen to you even if you are in the US the amount is too small

serena85, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  4. sam00168

sam00168 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you are in the safest zone brother , No need to worry ...

sam00168, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  5. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Simply , your account will be locked and usually no legal notice unless you live in U.S.A , but you are from china then though no problem , simply take out your credit card and no issue man , no worry

unknownpray, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  6. sheldon5992

sheldon5992 Peon

Best Answers:
    ok i got a question for you all....... i have a -1500 dollars on my account because of a dispute where the buyer said he did not receive his item. but the thing is that he never sent the payment for shipping. i have emails proving what we agreed on for shipping but now im locked out because i deleted all my info to my fiances for fear i would get screwed over this.

and there is no way to pay it cause the money has been spent months because i had to live on it since i have no job.

i live in the US will they take legal action against me?

sheldon5992, May 26, 2012 IP
  7. jiwan Tamang

jiwan Tamang Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear friends i have exchange Liberty Reserve to paypal with some person but the sender is hacker....and i have send that collected amount in my brother paypal account in usa but my paypal balance is -2500 are they claim with my brother he has us verified a/c.....can you let me know please

jiwan Tamang, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  8. marvikand

marvikand Member

Best Answers:
    man you screwed up real good

marvikand, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  9. SheerLove04

SheerLove04 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have the same problem. It was my first time to use PayPal and was a bit skeptical in using it because of all the negative things that I've been hearing about it but I was left with no other choice but to use it since I really need the money and my buyer has asked me if he can send the payment there since western union is so expensive. I am from the Philippines sold a macbook pro for 650 USD and the buyer filed a claim against me. I already gave every possible evidence that I could give to PayPal like tracking number, screenshots of our conversations, invoice etc. but they still sided with the buyer. I already withdrew the amount after the buyer said that he already received his order and was surprised that it is almost new. It is indeed, almost new. I told him that I only used it for like 4 months and still has warranty on it. After withdrawing, I also removed my bank account and my credit card details since I am still unsure if I will be using their services in the future. I heard that some people had some experiences wherein PayPal can access those things without your owner's permission. I don't want that to happen to me so I just removed them but I didn't close my account yet since I am unsure if I will be using their services in the future or not. A week after that, my buyer sent an unauthorized claim and Paypal sided with him.

That is when I became furious with PayPal. What will Paypal do to me? Will they send my case to the collections agency? I got relocated by the way because my company assigned me to a different area in the Philippines. The only way that they could get in contact with me is via my email and my mobile phone. I hope you could share some of your experiences. Thank you!

SheerLove04, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  10. Faris Basalamah

Faris Basalamah Peon

Best Answers:
    The more serious they can do is send collection businesses after you. I have but to listen to that Paypal can authorize taking dollars out of your CC for a bad balance, however I can not say someway.

I count on they'll ban/flag the CC you've got on profile or any other bank knowledge you might have (which you do not).

I've learned from these past experiences to no longer withdraw dollars from Paypal until 30-45 days have prior. That means if this drawback were to reoccur once more, as a minimum you might have cash to quilt the charge back and not be charged penalties and interest on high of.

I'm hoping this will get resolved and wish you the best.

Faris Basalamah, Apr 24, 2016 IP
  11. nekabloggymedia

nekabloggymedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    They could easily take legal action against you. You would pay it off asap. Otherwise they will block your account. Or first delete your Credit Card from your Paypal account and then close your paypal account.

Thanks

nekabloggymedia, Jan 20, 2017 IP
  12. kenkony

kenkony Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    okay, I wanna share my experience as well since I have almost same problem, my PayPal balance is about $2100, which from two parts, first I sold an iPhone 7plus JETBLACK to Honduras and after buyer uses the phone for 2month, he filed a claim says the item is not as described, then PayPal let the buyer return the phone back to me as a very bad junk condition, if you guys know how easy the new JETBLACK finish get ruined, then I flight back to the buyer "returned not in the same condition", then PayPal got the picture from me, I even have a paperwork from Apple store that indicates that item was used, and scratch all over the enclose of the iPhone. Then guess what, PayPal still sides by the buyer for a reason "the phone is still a phone".
    the second case happened right after this happened, I sold another phone to someone in Maryland, then after a month the buyer claimed he doesn't receive the item, of course, the tracking info says it was delivered, at this time PayPal still side by the buyer for a reason"doesn't have a signature confirmation"

After this two shit, I got $2000 negative balance, and hopeless contact PayPal to get this solved, I've been a PayPal customer about 10years, make some selling some time for an item I don't use anymore.
    Today, I received a call from the debt collector, I pick up the phone then fuck PayPal and hang up. then I decided to call them and get some information, I ask the agent what the options at this moment, she said either pay $1500 then break up with PayPal that mean I am not been able to use PayPal anymore, or pay $2000 we back to normal. Then I ask"what if I don't pay for that" she replied by the debt collector agency will note the account then sent back to PayPal, PayPal will take further action which is they have no idea.

I know there is no way to beat a billion dollar company in a lawsuit, but I still can sleep with this shit, I may go consulate some attorney about this issue then see what to do next.
    Sorry for the long post

kenkony, Jan 27, 2017 IP
  13. pietpiraat25

pietpiraat25 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is my situation.

I am from a western country in Europe.
    I used Paypal with a fake name and did not have any bank account attached to my Paypal account.

After I closed my Paypal acc, someone chargebacked me and now I received 2 emails and a letter that I should pay a bit more than 200 Euros. (Addressed to the fake name).

This chargeback happened 2.5 years ago and I am receiving the mails now... :/

What's your advice?

pietpiraat25, Jan 30, 2017 IP
  14. kenkony

kenkony Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you can just ignore it and just walk away.

kenkony, Jan 30, 2017 IP
  15. Nathan047

Nathan047 Member

Best Answers:
    The only issue is since they have your REAL address they might be able to pursue you. It also wouldn't look good in court if they found you were trying to hid your identity.

Of course they probably won't press charges for a small amount of money, as it would probably cost them more to pursue the case than the money you owe them.

Nathan047, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  16. Orlando M

Orlando M Active Member

Best Answers:
    Damn hell people
    I'm really sorry to read those stories

I haven't had this troubles at PayPal, but Freelancer... a damn scammer was able to send me "false" money to my balance. I lost $450 and got screwed with $125 in fees (and ofc my balance is negative still)
    (un) Fortunately, I took the time to always rekt this scammer as he was continuosly posting the same project where he scammed, and I reported him like 7 times. Due to that, Freelancer took off like $50 of the debt but still
    The scammer was able to get out with my hard-working money while I have to pay for all the mess...

I decided to forget. I keep using Freelancer and I set a goal to simply recover that money! What else could I do anyway? lol

Orlando M, Jan 26, 2018 IP
  17. Vjsra70

Vjsra70 Peon

Best Answers:
    Peon, what happened with your negative PayPal balance?

Vjsra70, Mar 20, 2018 IP
  18. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm thinking that it's you that has the negative paypal problem.

This guy hasn't been back since 2012 so you may want to get more current help
    upload_2018-3-21_9-15-29.png

sarahk, Mar 20, 2018 IP