1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which monetization system is the best in 2018 for Blog sites?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Belayet Hossain, Jan 31, 2018.

What do you think, which monetization system/ way is the best way in this current year 2018 for blog sites?

Belayet Hossain, Jan 31, 2018 IP
  2. Mejer

Mejer Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer AdSense, and it is my personal decision. The majority of bloggers also use the same way of monetization. I have only AdSense ads on my blog. The income is low, but the blog is still small. If you invest time and effort in developing blog content, you may earn some serious money this way.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    Mejer, Mar 4, 2018 IP
  3. Marjun

Marjun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Any tips and suggestion on how to approve my blog website and article amount needed?

Marjun, Mar 17, 2018 IP
  4. ImranFahimC

ImranFahimC Member

Best Answers:
    :)AdSense is most popular and I prefer Adsense cause I'm used to with Adsense:cool:

ImranFahimC, Mar 27, 2018 IP
  5. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    AdSense will be a great way to monetize your blog If you are completely new. However, Affiliate Marketing will be a great choice for you to monetize your blog.

iwebsocial, Mar 31, 2018 IP
  6. blueink02

blueink02 Member

Best Answers:
    If you have adequate content and your blog receives enough traffic then you can go with adsense. More traffic = more earnings.

Other monetization methods which can work better even with less traffic is affiliate marketing. Amazon has released native ads which you can give a try. Finally stick to the method which works better for you!

blueink02, Apr 24, 2018 IP
  7. Focus_on_Freedoms

Focus_on_Freedoms Peon

Best Answers:
    Can someone explain how adsense works and how it monetizes your blog. I have been using the affiliate program but we really haven't seen any results.

Focus_on_Freedoms, Jun 14, 2018 IP
  8. ThemeMarvel

ThemeMarvel Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate Marketing Programs can get you much more income than any AdSense accounts. I think, first you should decide a particular niche for your website and then get registered to some relevant affiliate programs on Internet. Use social media marketing and SEO for promoting those products/services and driving traffics to your website. A Plugin packed WordPress based website is still the best for SEO. And you will actually see the results in a month or two.

ThemeMarvel, Jun 22, 2018 IP