1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HELP..! my CPA traffic (PAID) is not converting

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Bernard Mark, Mar 16, 2018.

I am a newbie in CPA and affiliate marketing, a lot of what I know is from watching videos on youtube and reading stuff online.

So I have setup my campaign on peerfly, set up the landing page and drove traffic (bing) to it there was no conversion till the $125 ad credit was exhausted.

I designed another landing page for another offer and decided to change my traffic source (Facebook), Ad has run for 3 days and no conversion again, should I continue or what am I doing wrong??

I will try to attach a screenshot of the landing page and FB ad

MY AFFILIATE MANAGER IS NOT USEFUL AT ALL

Attached Files:

Bernard Mark, Mar 16, 2018 IP
  2. Bernard Mark

Bernard Mark Member

Best Answers:
    any suggestions or criticism is very ok for me.

thanks

Bernard Mark, Mar 16, 2018 IP
  3. 3936296

3936296 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In beginning don't invest big money. First, make test campaigns with changing keywords and geo targeting, after some research only invest in your converting campaigns. Research help.

3936296, Mar 16, 2018 IP
    Bernard Mark likes this.
  4. Bernard Mark

Bernard Mark Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for this advice, for the geo-tagging, most of the offers are country specific (USA), I was wondering if the reason for no conversation is probably a mistake from my part. Like doing something wrongly.

Thank you for your input

Bernard Mark, Mar 17, 2018 IP
  5. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Bernard! I posted on another post about this same thing. But a couple of things you may want to consider. First, don't send your traffic directly to the offer's sales page because when you do this, you're competing with other affiliate marketers that are probably promoting the same offer as you. But ask yourself, why am I different then everyone else? Why should people buy from me instead of the other person that is promoting the same thing?

One way to stand out is to have your own website/domain. This way, you send traffic to your domain where you introduce yourself and then identify the need and then how what you are promoting will satisfy that need, problem, whatever. This is also called a bridge page because you bridge your prospect between you and the whatever you're promoting. The basic principle is that people buy from people not products, companies, etc.

Then secondly, when you do this, you can capture your prospect's email address and then you can email them other offers that you're promoting, hence, repeat sales.

If you'd like to learn more strategies like this that are effective, click on the link in my signature below or just message me and I can provide more information on how to be more effective. I'm not looking to sell you anything, I just like helping people succeed. The link in my signature is a system that I believe can help you, that is my interest. Take care,

Dana C. Beck, Mar 26, 2018 IP
  6. bxqzblog

bxqzblog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's so easy to lose money at the beginning, spending a fortune without seeing conversions :(

Unfortunately, there's little anyone can tell you other than trial and error. Behind any successful affiliate marketer lie thousands of dollars... thrown out the window one might say, but others might consider them the price you have to pay to learn the ropes.

Try not to mechanically send traffic, hoping for conversions. Understand the nature of the traffic. Look into the mindset of the person you're advertising to. Otherwise, you'll just throw money into a bottomless pit.

If you advertise diamonds on the world's best World of Warcraft fan site, you'll probably spend a fortune and not see a single conversion. If you advertise a much cheaper guide about being a better World of Warcraft player on the same site, you might find plenty of buyers. The problem isn't that the offer is bad. Or that the traffic is bad. It's that you used the wrong traffic for the wrong offer. Trial and error really, keep at it and you'll become better.

bxqzblog, Mar 26, 2018 IP
  7. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    try with free traffic source first
    I use social groups to generate traffic and get good conversion

egoldzone, Apr 3, 2018 IP
  8. Svetlana Vorobyova

Svetlana Vorobyova Peon

Best Answers:
    Let's talŠ» and probably our own CPA offers will help to monetize your traffic!!
    email:

Svetlana Vorobyova, Jun 19, 2018 IP
  9. GoldenGoncalo

GoldenGoncalo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Bernard, speak with my colleague Elena and she will support with any doubts you may have.

GoldenGoncalo, Jul 24, 2018 IP
  10. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Of course not.
    It would be a bad idea to continue doing what you are doing.
    If targeted traffic from both bing and Facebook are not converting on your offer, the problem is probably the landing page.

You need to change the landing page and run some more tests.

Secondly, you need to test the checkout process.
    You'll be amazed at how many prospects try to buy only to find out that the buy link is no longer working. Clickbank is full of scores of products making zero sales because the vendor has improperly configured the buyout link.

planck, Aug 10, 2018 IP
  11. dportela

dportela Peon

Best Answers:
    If you need help in affiliate market selling and need a good landing page use this product = https://friendlyfederation.theconversionpros.com/sl/CONVERSIONPRO/ easy to use (100% newbie friendly) 95% of the work is done for you there are dozens of ready to use lading pages, funnels i launced my first campaign in 20 mins and i'm converting ! there is a free trial so you can test it out at no cost but i'm sure you'll keep it ! ;-)

dportela, Sep 3, 2018 IP
  12. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What's that even all about?
    How long have you been in affiliate marketing?

planck, Sep 4, 2018 IP
  13. Radz

Radz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm S10 is about to release in coming months & your ad pic say upgrade to s6, Seriously? I bet it would have converted if was about S10. Choose the offer after some research.

Radz, Sep 25, 2018 IP
  14. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good offer + targetted traffic = high conversions
    This is the formula that works; anything else is just delusions.

planck, Sep 25, 2018 IP
  15. Abdullah Rubel

Abdullah Rubel Member

Best Answers:
    You create a sales funnel on your page and start your campaign. I hope you succeed in this process.

Abdullah Rubel, Sep 30, 2018 IP
  16. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Change methods!
    Try building a huge email list and sending your offer to your subscribers

planck, Oct 1, 2018 IP