1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

-4000 PayPal balance! Advice help

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by Paradisefound1671, Mar 14, 2018.

How’s it going everyone I joined this site after browsing for a long time and figured i will post

posted a high end item on eBay it sold it for $4000 never shipped the item i issued a refund but i don’t have the 4K in my act and let my act go in the negative we’ll it isn’t yet but will be after the next failed echeck

I have every intention of paying PayPal back

Do I have 120 days before it get sent to collections?

Once again was just tying to get a quick loan since my credit score is shit and can’t get anything else

I will pay this back
    Will there be any negative impact on me?

Paradisefound1671, Mar 14, 2018 IP
  2. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Paypal have lovely phone support so am sure you will find a solution.

Zoti Media Group, Mar 14, 2018 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    @Zoti Media Group is right on target. The worst thing that you can do is go silent with your debtor (Paypal.) Instead, reach out to them and let them know that you are honorable and intend to repay the debt and work on a payment plan with them. This is an amount that Paypal likely will take action to recover, including collections. This can have a very big and negative impact on your credit score if you let it get to that point.

jrbiz, Mar 21, 2018 IP