1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best marketing method to increase sale for fashion accessories store ?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by hansfra, Aug 12, 2017.

Hello DP users , I am currently working on a fashion accessories store. I need to know what is the best marketing method to increase sale for fashion accessories store. Kindly help.

hansfra, Aug 12, 2017 IP
  2. debbie hansen

debbie hansen Member

Best Answers:
    Method in increasing sales can be relative. There are techniques that may be working for me but may not be working for you because of the variables present.

If it is a fashion accessories, there are a number of options you can start with. On top of this is social media. Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest - since it will be an image rich niche. After you have a decent fan bases you can expand your campaign on Wanelo and Weheartit.

Guest posting can also be an added method. Your niche have a number of influencer so try tapping them if you can submit post in their website.

debbie hansen, Aug 13, 2017 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use social media and i think you can also try facebook ads ,to give it a try

Spartan14, Aug 14, 2017 IP
  4. hansfra

hansfra Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks everybody for reply. Can you specify any specific strategy that increase sales with Pinterest ?

hansfra, Aug 20, 2017 IP
  5. Jasehunt33

Jasehunt33 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey mate - I have to agree with the comments so far - one of the best ways to generate awareness for your store is through influencer marketing. Send them your product for free and get them to film the unboxing to show off your branding. That’s just one type of Instagram and Instagram story posts that works really well..

Breaking into the social media marketing can be difficult if you’re not producing great content. Do you have a blog? That could be a great way to communicate with your audience with the latest fashion trends.

Other than that you could go old school marketing tactic, print up flyers and promotional material and get some people to hand them out on the street as people go to work. Some of the most effective strategies can be the most simpler ones

See you on the field
    Jase Hunt
    Halftime Marketing

Jasehunt33, Oct 24, 2017 IP
  6. David Morrison

David Morrison Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Pinterest is perfect for promoting fashion items.

David Morrison, Nov 5, 2017 IP
  7. OnlineWorkIdeas_com

OnlineWorkIdeas_com Member

Best Answers:
    Upload your products to the most popular Product Comparison Sites used in the target country and then sales will come (if you have a good product, photo, price and variety).
    An additional method is to use AdWords to push sales. It takes time to learn it but its a sure investment (unless you have extreme competitions and low-profit margin).
    SEO is important to bring stability to sales and a large traffic. I get most sales from the above 2 methods.
    If you get 20-50.000 emails, then you will have high changes of very good sales in every newsletter you make.
    I run an e-commerce store for years and all other methods were a complete waste of time and brain cells.

OnlineWorkIdeas_com, Jan 13, 2018 IP
  8. Bella Lopez

Bella Lopez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For fashion items, Pinterest and Instagram are the best options. You can create a cool aesthetic that matches your brand for your Insta profile and add pictures regularly with catchy captions and hashtags. For Pinterest, you can create story boards for lookbooks with your accessories. You can even create a blog sharing lookbooks on your store.

Launch Contest or exclusive discount coupons for social media fans and that should help you in bringing decent traffic to your store.

Bella Lopez, Jan 17, 2018 IP
  9. Serghei Pogor

Serghei Pogor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For Fashion Industry best place are:
    Instagram
    Facebook

Serghei Pogor, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  10. Lyndaa

Lyndaa Peon

Best Answers:
    My suggestion would be you can contact any Mobile app builder and start a mobile app. Additionally, you can also opt for SEO services for optimizing your website and do promotions on behalf of you.

Lyndaa, Feb 7, 2018 IP
  11. Faris Kayal

Faris Kayal Peon

Best Answers:
    Giveaways
    A giveaway is a great way to promote your page/product and acquire new users/follows

Social Media
    Instagram and Facebook
    Start small but be patient and consistent, it will defensively payoff
    Facebook
    Paid Ads
    Share articles that discuss 2018 jewelry trends (for example)

"SELF-MARKETING"

1. Products' pictures
    A piece of jewelry looks 100X more attractive when worn
    2. Delivery time & cost
    Do you offer free delivery? Is your delivery time short?
    Today's customers are more demanding when it comes to delivery and many expect retailers to provide convenient and personalized delivery options. Many will not hesitate to abandon the shopping cart if they don't see attractive delivery option.

Faris Kayal, Feb 19, 2018 IP
  12. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    You can use social media platform to promote your fashion store. Instagram is the best option in that, you can do spooncered ads for your store to reach your store to maximum people.

rajkumar mudaliyar, Feb 21, 2018 IP
  13. dariadavis

dariadavis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As all said above, social media should work out.
    My first point is: use visual marketing on your social media and use all Facebook/Instagram ads options: social media loves visual posts, as it’s the best way to interact with your followers through visual content: photos, videos, Instagram Stories, GIFs, infographics etc.
    I've found some examples: http://en.promorepublic.com/blog/ecommerce-can-get-customers-visual-marketing/
    All in all, you should keep up with the latest news and trends in e-commerce marketing. Reading blogs, or attending conferences would help.
    For example, here is Free Online Ecommerce Marketing Summit. The speakers are from Shopify, WooCommerce, WordPress, NinjaOutreach, PromoRepublic.
    The knowledge will help you in long-term.

Hopefully it's helpful :)

dariadavis, Mar 1, 2018 IP
  14. dayanamann

dayanamann Peon

Best Answers:
    We are a very young company based in usa and sell online.velocity team helps a lot ti increase our sell.thank guys.Making our job hassle free.great strive!!!

dayanamann, Mar 2, 2018 IP
  15. JoeGrey

JoeGrey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you should seriously look into using Facebook pages and groups, Instagram and Pinterest to promote your fashion products as these platforms are image driven. Try both organic and paid traffic from these platforms and see which ones give you the best results.

JoeGrey, Mar 9, 2018 IP