1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What ad program makes sense for a non-blog site?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Dave Alvarado, Mar 9, 2018.

I have a simple little site where people can look up results for races they have run (and also store them) . The home page has only a search box and place to login. Most pages are simply informational pages listing race results. Here is an example of a search

http://www.racertracks.com/races/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&first_name=Joe&last_name=Smith&race=&x=5&y=24

This site isn't a blog or news. It contains no articles. All it contains is data provided by users or organizations. AdSense rejected my site because of insufficient content and after reading more online, it seems like AdSense is really only for blogs where people are posting tons of articles and other posts. What program should I look into for digital ads? I really don't want to add any more information than what's already there.

Dave Alvarado, Mar 9, 2018 IP
  2. JoeGrey

JoeGrey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try Media.net and Infolinks and see if they accept you. Or you can try CPA affiliate sites that have gambling and racing related products.

JoeGrey, Mar 9, 2018 IP
  3. FiveStarFiverr

FiveStarFiverr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can find products on Clickbank.com and promote them with banner ads for a commission.

FiveStarFiverr, Mar 12, 2018 IP
  4. amedia

amedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you can get approved to be an Amazon Affiliate, there are some good options.

They have a thing called Amazon Native Ads, which is a piece of code you put on your site and then it displays about 4 products.

You can pre select certain keywords. So for your site you could put in "running shoes" and related keywords so when people visit the site they will see 4 thumbnails to Amazon running gear. The nice thing about Amazon is that even if they don't buy running shoes and instead buy some other stuff, you will get a % of that.

Even if you did get approved for Adsense, it wouldn't be a good fit for your site.

amedia, May 11, 2018 IP
  5. blueink02

blueink02 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I too heard about this amazon native Ads recently. They say their cpm is high compared to Adsense. Have you tried this personally on your site?

blueink02, May 12, 2018 IP