1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need a reliable web developer (PHP, HTML, CSS)

Discussion in 'Programming' started by pieman145, Feb 22, 2018.

Need someone to work on our landing pages - it will be ongoing work potentially.

The changes immediately required are:
    - To move landing page content to multiple landing page layouts (layouts will be provided)
    - Edit buttons/borders/images/layout Frontend PHP/HTML/CSS/PHOTOSHOP skills preferable.

Ideally you will have worked on landers before (bridge pages for affiliate marketing)

I'm willing to pay $7/hour for the work, but this is negotiable depending on how reliable you are. Please do not message me in private at first if your rates are far beyond $7/hour, i.e. please don't message if you anticipate to charge $30-40/hour.

Please have a good grasp of English language, I do not want to work with anyone that cannot understand me.

You need to be able to work on it immediately.

To ensure you have understood, in your proposal, please answer the following question - What is the capital of Japan. If you do not answer this question, I will not respond. Thank you.

Please PM me, do not message on the thread, I will not read the thread.

pieman145, Feb 22, 2018 IP
  2. cLogik

cLogik Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    The capital of Japan is Tokyo..

At your hourly rate you have to expect poor English communication skills, and code, for that matter :)

cLogik, Feb 22, 2018 IP
  3. pieman145

pieman145 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Already found someone - Just a quick note to everyone that applied, I had a total of 20 applications (through pm, my own skype, and various other ways), out of the 20 only 2 managed to do what I say in the OP which is to write what the capital of Japan is.... If you want to get hired by heavy spenders, some people really need to learn to read what the client wants - its a basic fundamental.

To the poster above ^^ - I actually said in the thread not to write here, I won't look at the thread. A clear example...

4. cLogik

cLogik Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    "Heavy spenders" Hahahaha. You're not one, just so it's said.

PS: What did you end up doing anyways? You looked at the thread :) To all freelancers out there, stay away, this is the kind of client that is a pain in the ass.

cLogik, Feb 22, 2018 IP
  5. pieman145

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I looked at the thread to kindly report to everyone to stop applying.

Furthermore - have a look at my past history, I'm one of the most active recruiters on this forum. I have spent around $100k in development/recruitment through digitalpoint (I've been on digitalpoint for 10 years) - the reason why I'm strict on the hourly rates is so that I can find talented individuals instead of people like you who overcharge and don't even know how to follow simple instructions. I explicitly said I'm open to negotiations, and the guy I'm currently working with is being paid more than $7/hour, BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY DID WHAT I ASKED :)

To all non-coders/buyers out there - stay away from people like cLogik, they won't work and will overcharge you!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    hardip2057 likes this.
  6. cLogik

cLogik Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I'm not actually applying to your job; so your instructions are irrelevant.

I have 16 years experience and know more then anyone you have ever hired; combined. You could double my hourly rate, I would still not even consider working for someone like you.

Talented people don't work for 7 an hour. Regardless of where they live. Obvious that you have no clue what good code is :)

cLogik, Feb 22, 2018 IP
  7. pieman145

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    So you responded to this thread just to waste my time and yours? Wow. Lol - I'm sure if a buyer reads this, they will definitely not want to work with you.

Good luck.

8. hardip2057

hardip2057 Banned

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    @cLogik has good (maybe for him) habit to put leg into someone's business. He just wants himself to highlight in the market but actually he's ruining reputation over here.

hardip2057, Feb 23, 2018 IP
  9. cesurasean

cesurasean Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you still need help with this? If so, contact me on skype - cesurasean

cesurasean, Feb 24, 2018 IP