1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

USPS Shipping issues (USPS customer support is terrible)

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Casely, Feb 21, 2018.

Hey guys!

I have been running an e-commerce company for the past year and have had a huge issue with USPS. Everything in my company runs smoothly, but for some reason we are also losing packages or have packages severely delayed. Two weeks ago USPS completely lost one of our entire shipments for a day which was over 150 packages. Dealing with USPS customer support is a nightmare. Wait times for a phone call are 1-3 hours long, and it seems like no one in the support staff knows what to do.

I really want to know if I am doing something wrong when it comes to fulfillment. I want to say we are having issues with about 1% off all packages shipped.

I have created a survey below to try and see if this happens with most e-commerce sites or if we are doing something completely wrong.

I have created a survey just to try and gauge how big of a problem this really is. I’d love it if you could fill it out so I can see how we compare to some other e-commerce sites in terms of USPS issues.

Survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeBBhQGYEgfFmEK_oDYcstHHi6ia3603aswJj54cG4cbtqpoQ/viewform

Casely, Feb 21, 2018 IP
  2. OBVAVirtualassistant

OBVAVirtualassistant Member

Best Answers:
    Hi..Seems to be a strange thing when USPS lost around 150 packages. Are you using USPS app? Did you file the missing mail search? Hope you can receive them soon. Will check your form in sometime..

OBVAVirtualassistant, Feb 24, 2018 IP