1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I am selling successful cat niche dropshipping store with $845 revenue in 3 months

Discussion in 'Sites' started by pyanari, Feb 17, 2018.

Why are you selling this site?
    I never trully found time for some real advertising after I was done with the creation (it was 3 months ago). I have daily job and want to start another project. The beauty of this website is that is seo optimised numerous high quality long product articles with moderate link building for first page rankings on google. With that said this website is making money on auto-pilot. Even if you don't do anything to promote it on social media( facebook or instagram) you will surely make 300$ revenue a month. The potential is amazing, the niche is lucrative. The domain is .club but brandable one. I need money to start another dropshipping site in a new niche, that is why I am selling. The amount of effort I bringed into this store is enormous (I'm kinda self-critical perfectionist so if I do something for my own good - I do it best I can). After all, I really love how this store came out.

How is it monetized?

As I said, it is dropshipping store, made with Wordpress platform. Site uses paid AliDropship plugin (I paid for the lifetime license which costs $89 and I include it to this sale). This plugin makes whole dropshipping process easy, because you can import products from aliexpress with just a few clicks including photos, options, descriptions and etc. It also synchronize stock and options with aliexpress automatically, has automatic order fulfillment option, emailing and so on. You can find all the information on their website since they have many great articles there.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    - 1 instagram account with 1268 followers

How much time does this site take to run?
    That depends on you exactly. If you take the store as it is and do not do anything to further its exposure to potential clients. You need to log in to the website once a day to see if there are orders and fulfill the orders which takes 2 minutes an order.
    Other than that you can hire someone to write product article/review on a product and link build to it.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    The only real challenge there is to advertise it correctly. In the moment all of the sales come organicly from google search.
    I have spent 5$ in facebook ads with video views strategy resulting in 1 conversion for 19.95$ I will share this kind of strategy with the buyer.

What are the business expenses?
    Only need to pay the hosting (can be found for less than $15/Year) and domain renewal fee (up to $10/Year). SSL certificate is highly recommended for such stores and it can be bought for less than $5/Year.

My personal thoughts:
    If you decide to buy this store you are buying complete working conversion optimized store. This is not a starter store but a passive income one!.
    I have spent good amount of time researching to find the best products from the best vendors, rewriting titles & descriptions. Optimizing images and removing watermarks. Writing articles and building links. All products were choosen very carfully. The site has custom high quality design and is fast loading! This is a website that you won't regret buying :)
    I will upload files with traffic and orders proof.
    I am looking to sell it for $1500 but I am willing to give it away cheaply with a reserve of $800.
    I can provide after sale help on skype/teamviewer with fullfilling orders or anything you need. traffic1.jpg sales2.jpg top products3.jpg

pyanari, Feb 17, 2018 IP
  2. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    please pm me, I can maybe offer 400$

tradesol, Feb 17, 2018 IP
  3. pyanari

pyanari Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for interested sir, but I am not willing to give it away for 400$ as this is a possitive ROI money making website that can make this money in a month without doing anything :)

pyanari, Feb 17, 2018 IP
  4. rankings2revenue

rankings2revenue Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    what is the net profit on $865
    would like a video walkthrough of your claims

rankings2revenue, Feb 18, 2018 IP
  5. pyanari