1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What to write on my startup About Page

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by VMarshall, Feb 18, 2018.

Hello Community,
    I am a new member on this forum, and i decide to set Digital Point forum as my main forum for website development, etc.

So i have a startup developed by my own for about 1 year now. Currently i am creating an About Page for my startup.

But i have no idea what to write since it is only myself working on this project, no milestone because this is a new startup. Tbh, i don't know what to call is this a startup or indie xD

Career CTA also not possible, No testimonials because of what i said above " New "
    I can put some study case about the startup but i feel it's still not enough

For example Digital Ocean: They have many elements to put because they have Office, Team, and video to use.

I am so confused what to put, maybe some of you can give me an idea :)

Thank you

Solved! View solution.
    VMarshall, Feb 18, 2018 IP
    I suggest that you visit a few sites and have a look at their about pages. I wouldn't copy them word for word but you can model those you feel are suitable for your situation. I'm sending you a PM with one of my URLs that you're welcome to have a look at.

JoeSpirit, Feb 19, 2018 IP
  3. VMarshall

VMarshall Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi thanks for your kindness. I already checked it and it is indeed interesting. I found out that an about page don't need team section or other complex section. As long as my visitor understand what we do, it is an about page

VMarshall, Feb 19, 2018 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  4. AliMan

AliMan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check out bad reviews of your competitors. This way you'll know what people are actually looking for.

AliMan, Feb 21, 2018 IP