1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

cpa marketing ideas ??

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Saidbenssi, Jan 23, 2018.

i just start a cpa marketing

and i realy want to know your experience

what 's your wining method

what's your best traffic source website

what's the best budget to start

thanks a lot

Saidbenssi, Jan 23, 2018 IP
  2. tsjuicelink

tsjuicelink Member

Best Answers:
    I found good revenue streams for my blog & newsletter; here are my prooved CPA ideas for 2018:
    1. Decide which niche is the most interesting and perspective for you. Try to achieve success within one-two niches and then you'll be able to diversify your activities.
    2. Try to do your best when creating content. If your competitors describe some affiliate product in 200 words make the best text you've ever read on this topic in 2000 words. Attract your readers with colorful pictures and videos. May be the owner of your affiliate program even will write about you at his blog or mention you at his social media. It'll lead to you new buyers!
    3. Work on your own brand development. Make your own logo, try to make your buyers come back to your site again and again. It's always cheaper to withhold a loyal customer than to attract a new one.
    4. Diversify your traffic, try new ways to attract users, experiment all the time. If you loose one traffic source due to some reasons you'll still have other ways to earn money.
    5. Pay attention to seasonal trends. You can double or triple your revenue at high seasons like Christmas. Many affiliate programs offer custom creatives specially for holidays. We designed a lot of pretty banners for Halloween and Christmas last year and it boosted affiliate revenues significantly.
    You asked about good CPA marketing sources. I use this program https://member.impactradius.com/advertiser-campaign-info/Freemake.brand?c=4974
    It's easy and free to start. I have about 3K the audience per month on my site and I make about $1000 per month. Check ImpactRadius offer, this one is good example to use. I get payments to my PayPal each month, no risks, that's I like.

If you develop your own affiliate program just make sure your publishers are given all the possibilities described. Try to build strong relationships with them.
    Good luck!

tsjuicelink, Feb 7, 2018 IP
    Saidbenssi likes this.
  3. 3936296

3936296 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Craiglist is the best traffic source website for CPA offers.

3936296, Feb 7, 2018 IP
    Saidbenssi likes this.
  4. madahason2

madahason2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    create info graphics and post them to popular infographics directories, do a youtube video, create content on a related topic and run facebook ads to that blog post and place your cps links on that page

madahason2, Feb 18, 2018 IP
    Saidbenssi likes this.
  5. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    My winning method is promote IMO offers, forex, binary, investment
    My best promotion method is using social media groups like FB, Linkedin, Plus one

egoldzone, Feb 19, 2018 IP
    Saidbenssi likes this.
  6. RomanEpo

RomanEpo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm taking the idea of observing all of this comment,because of i'm planning to CPA marketing for a site.
    According to my analysis, CPA marketing conversion rate to high.
    I'm searching it, niche technology
    It can be any number but starting from small amount is good for monitoring real scenario.

RomanEpo, Feb 19, 2018 IP
  7. ahmed amine hatim

ahmed amine hatim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Read my friend, read first

ahmed amine hatim, Feb 20, 2018 IP
    Saidbenssi likes this.