1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Crypto currency

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by commoncoinmarketplace, Feb 10, 2018.

Need some help with finding a payment method/website plugin with real time crypto currency, for example if I want to sell something on my website for $40usd value of bitcoin/Alt coin at the time of purchase, because cryptos are constantly changing in price by the second, this is for my ecommernce website that I'm developing, any help would be a appreciated.

commoncoinmarketplace, Feb 10, 2018 IP
  2. vedremo

vedremo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    TheBigCoin? Integrates with most eCommerce platforms, but the fees are a bit steep.

vedremo, Feb 10, 2018 IP
  3. commoncoinmarketplace

commoncoinmarketplace Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok thanks for the reply, I'll check them out

commoncoinmarketplace, Feb 10, 2018 IP
  4. mikebvm

mikebvm Member

Best Answers:
    Coinbase works great, I use it for similar transactions. Only complaint is that sometimes invoices are just barely off...so instead of getting $99 for a $99 invoice I get $98.94 or $99.11. While this sounds petty, underpayment of even a cent makes my billing software think the invoice is unpaid. Over payment, however small, upsets people. So it requires a human eye. Not sure if that's coinbase or in general.

Don't get me wrong, though, plenty happy.

mikebvm, Feb 19, 2018 IP
  5. payger

payger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And have you been successful? Which service did you use in the end?

The problem with over and underpayment can be solved by implementing the BIP70 standard for bitcoin transactions. For example, we are a crypto payment processor for bitcoin, eth, dash and more and we are adding the BIP70 too. This payment protocol is reducing the over and underpayment risk to below 1%, and merchants will get 100% of the invoiced amount.

payger, Jan 17, 2019 IP
  6. demonicsheikh

demonicsheikh Member

Best Answers:
    You can use bitpay business as it is written on their main page.

demonicsheikh, Jan 21, 2019 IP