1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google News website help

Discussion in 'Google' started by David17173, Feb 19, 2018.

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for some help with Google News.

I got my website approved for Google News towards the end of 2017, around October. I've been publishing 10 news posts per day since then but it just doesn't seem to be performing as I thought it was going to.

I hired some copywriters in the Philippines who write and publish the content daily. The content is well written and passes copyscape, so I don't feel there are any issues there.

The site is built on Wordpress with the Newspaper 8 theme.

I'm not sure if I'm publishing enough content, or if there are some technical issues on the site. When I search the Google News section for my URLs they do appear, but I was expecting to get more traffic.

I'm looking for some advice, ideally from someone who already runs a Google News site themselves, or any help or pointers would be much appreciated.

I don't want to publish the name of the site on here but if you think you can help just PM me and I'll send it over.

Thanks in advance
    David

David17173, Feb 19, 2018 IP
  2. Faris Kayal

Faris Kayal Peon

Best Answers:
    If your site was verified but is not being listed, my guess is there is some crawl error.
    I'm sharing a list of potential issues and their solutions, check
    https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/35120?visit_id=1-636546465567108368-1225172958&hl=en&rd=1#news_only_errors

Faris Kayal, Feb 19, 2018 IP
  3. David17173

David17173 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok thanks Faris, I'll go through and check them

David17173, Feb 19, 2018 IP